[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/, would you recommend this show? Is it any good?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: download.jpg (9KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 300x168px
/co/, would you recommend this show? Is it any good?
>>
Is pretty good
Star is good waifu material
>>
>>86687161
Of any cartoon currently in its 2nd season, it probably has the highest potential to be great if it becomes more focused and consistent and fleshes out its world sufficiently.
>>
>>86687207
How childish is it compared to Gravity Falls? A lot of Gravity Falls episodes were too childish for me
>>
>>86687254
it's about the same level of maturity with more innuendo
>>
>>86687161
Short answer?
Yes.
>>
>>86687200
That's not what waifu means.
>>
>>86687200
your waifu is shit
>>
>>86687161
Do you really think you can compete with Mr. Steal Yo Gurl?
>>
File: 1466659469770.png (514KB, 859x873px)
1466659469770.png
514KB, 859x873px
Is that unicorn a Godfather reference?
>>
>>86687282
And more ADHD. It's good toon candy, not a hearty meal like SU or Zootopia at the moment.
>>
>>86687161
It's pretty fun. It might not provide the "DEEPEST LORE" or the "feels" but it's consistently good-looking, funny and engaging. If you're up for bit of hyper entertainment and don't hate the characters and the art style you'll enjoy the show.
>>
File: IMG_5292.png (591KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5292.png
591KB, 1136x640px
>>86687161
I think it's worth getting into. SvtFoE can be pretty funny at times, and Marco's crazy likable. Season 1 was pretty good overall; you'll have to get used to the show's weird pacing, though.

Season 2 started out a little shaky (to the point where I only came back every week for Ludo and with the hope of seeing even five more seconds of Queen Butterfly), but the latest episodes after the most recent hiatus have been top-notch!
>>
>>86688480
>if you're willing to overlook how bad it is, you'll like it!
>>
Are there any good lewd eps besides 'mewberty'?
>>
>>86687161
>>86687161
the best quote to sum up the show comes from Star at the begging of 'mewberty' "This is going to get really weird"
>>
>>86689908
Blood Moon Ball perhaps
>>
the writing is shit but everything else is good
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.