[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you guys explain this guy to me.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (159KB, 273x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
159KB, 273x350px
Can you guys explain this guy to me.
>>
He was a guy who had a black hole inside his head and then he actually wasn't real and didn't but actually he was real and did and it wasn't really him and then he was dead but not really and then he took his helmet off
>>
>>86682247
Ok, I wish I could say that helped, but I think my brain cells just committed suicide.

You still have my thanks.
>>
>>86682235
it's not a guy
>>
>>86682272
welcome to world of retcons my friend
>>
>>86682235

Originally, he was supposed to be Magneto in disguise and droven insane after he was hooked too much in Kick. But then Marvel and some X-Men writers didn't like that Morrison turned Magneto too evil and retconned by saying that Xorn was an actual person and had delusions in thinking that he was Magneto.
>>
>>86683049
He also has a twin brother who is also known as Xorn.
>>
>>86683925
That was the dumbest part, I was willing to go with them a little until the whole "Oh and here's another Xorn" thing.
>>
>>86683925
Well, their surname is Xorn.
>>
The retcon was stupid as fuck. Why are Marvel editors incapable of telling writers 'no' in the first place?
>>
>>86684014
They'll end up with lesser writers. Marvel lost sits balls a long time ago.
>>
>>86682235
I honestly can't, no.
>>
Depends on which Xorn you would want to be explained. I think his role in Morisson's run is more important than the character's identity.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.