[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Got a girlfriend, /co/? Did you show her your poo spot yet?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: beavis.png (121KB, 319x306px) Image search: [Google]
beavis.png
121KB, 319x306px
Got a girlfriend, /co/? Did you show her your poo spot yet?
>>
>>86677892
I don't really understand the question
>>
>>86678199
Dad want's to know if we let her see our brown eye
>>
>>86678304
I have green eyes.
>>
>>86678372
no it's our chocolate star-fish
>>
>>86678571
Are those like chocolate turtles, but shaped like starfish?
>>
>>86678626
they're chocolate-like yea
>>
>>86677892
the toilet? It's right there in the bathroom
>>
>>86677892
IM CALLN MOM
>>
>>86677892
This episode was just on The Splat/Teen Nick.
>>
Treeflower was a feminist right?
>>
>>86680703
How so?
>>
Is a poo spot where you spend your life sitting in a computer chair. Sometimes you sit there naked, farting and rubbing your anus against the same spot until it creates a brown spot?

I put a towel over it.
>>
>>86680746
No, it was either the armpit fart gag or it was something where when you poked a part of the body you made the fart sound with your mouth. Their dad did it at the end I think when Norb and Dag's younger sisters ran on his stomach.
>>
>>86680703

She was a hippie (at first)
>>
>>86680807
It was just their dad's thing like "pull my finger" but with just farting sounds instead of actual farts.
>>
>>86677892
Is that treeflower in the passenger seat? Did Norb's dad steal her?
>>
>>86682243
>"If you're not gonna show her your poo spot, I'm gonna show her mine"
>>
>>86677892
My girlfriend likes to play bongos with my butt and wearing my used underwear, I fear any day now she's just gonna stick her thumb up my ass
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (38KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
38KB, 1280x720px
>>86678571
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.