[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I honestly think this show gets a lot more hate than it deserves.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

I honestly think this show gets a lot more hate than it deserves.
>>
>>86672017
I agree with you Op Omniverse was the shit
>>
I think it was highly underrated. In a time where the omly competition it had wad Steven Universe and Korra, /co/ still didn't give it a chance. But me and maybe 20 other people had generals every morning for the new episodes. Shit was SO cash.
>>
>>86673488
Well, it definitely wasn't the best, per say, but it was still pretty decent in its own right.
>>
>>86673525
Omniverse came out a year before SU retard
>>
>>86672017
Its an entirely toothless and unnecessary apology letter for Alien Force and Ultimate Alien with an ugly as shit artsyle. Is it bad? Far from it but so much of this show feels like its trying to please people who have long since stopped watching the series at that point. A reboot was the best option because at this point the original timeline is a clusterfuck with Omniverse doing more harm than good.
>>
>>86672017
Really underrated.
>>
Nah, they fucked up the Saturdays, Gwen and Kevin became ugly and Ben was never shirtless.
>>
>>86672017
Omniverse was the best series.
>>
>>86672017
Omniverse was well liked on /co/ when it was airing, I have no idea what happened since then.
>>
>>86676219
Alien force babies happened. Although they were shitting up threads back when Omni was airing.

I don't know why they hated Omni so much. Each series had it's good and bad qualities.
>>
>>86672017
>completely takes away all Ben's character development from AF/UA and turned him into a catchphrase spouting retard who takes nothing seriously because "yeah bro I saved the universe like a billion times xD no reason to take this seriously! smoothies bro!" but isn't funny like 10 year old Ben
>no more backstories/cool alien lore like in AF/UA
>shit animation style
>Gwen and Kevin look like shit
>this Ben is basically a caricature, you can argue that 10 yr old Ben was retarded, but he came across as a normal 10 year old whereas Omniverse Ben is just a bunch of character tropes that CN thinks kids'll like smashed together because ever since the turn of the decade they decided that kids are fucking morons who'll watch anything set in fantasy
>AF/UA was literally Young Justice tier good and this is just a massive downgrade, if you consider teen titans go shit because of how it is compared to teen titans, you can't not hate omniverse

this is all coming from someone who actually finds TTG pretty enjoyable, but that's because TTG actually has some admirable qualities; it's pretty funny. But Omniverse is just so fucking mediocre on all accounts.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.