[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luke Cage made me hate this pairing even more. Fucking Bendis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

Luke Cage made me hate this pairing even more. Fucking Bendis
>>
>>86660090
>Luke and Jessica will end up together because its in the comics
>we will never see on screen danny and misty

breaks my fucking heart
>>
>>86660154
>we will never see on screen danny and misty
what makes you think that?
>>
>>86660154
Wel misty is appearing in the defenders
>>
>>86660272
they were broken up for editorial mandate and danny is already stealing all of china's heritage by being the immortal iron fist, so they won't let him also snag a black wife
>>
In the Netflixverse why can't the two have self-loathing sex resulting in Dani and not end up together? It's not like that isn't incredibly true to real life, but it's also hardly ever portrayed on screen.

Seriously, besides fucking Scrubs when have you seen two characters have a kid together and not be an endgame relationship? Bonus points if they are both main characters.
>>
>>86660321
>they were broken up for editorial mandate
for what reason, what was it interfering with
> danny becoming boss of china's heritage
I'm sure the MCU people will approve of that
>>
File: 1456293106239.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1456293106239.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>86660090
Does Luke Cage ever wear a superhero costume?
Or did he give up on being Power Man?
>>
>>86660572
I think writers have decided that LUKE CAGE is a cool enough sounding name that he doesn't need to go by a superhero alias or wear a costume
>>
>>86660637
Power Man was really retarded-sounding name to be honest
>>
>>86660572
>try to mock the shocker and you get bleach in your eyes
>>
How triggered was bendis when they referred to Jessica Jones as the rebound chick
>>
>>86660572
I love how Shocker gets in some good hits.
>>
>>86660661
Isn't there a "new" Power Man based on the Ult. Spider-man tv show design?
>>
>>86660936
Other way around.
>>
>>86660401
I actually wish they weren't married in the comics too

Two superhero characters that were once married with a kid could be cool
>>
>>86660572
Never even knew his actual alias was "Power Man". Luke Cage is enough 2bh. Same with Fisk
>>
>>86660090
They would probably never do these shows without the pairing and Bendis writing.

Bendis made Luke Cage and Daredevil relevant again.

I hate Bendis for a lot of later things, but his work on Alias and Daredevil was great.

I am not sure what will they do with Jessica though. They cannot make her a secondary Avenger character since Luke will never be an Avenger, since he is in a ghetto TV-verse.
>>
File: Bendis and his husbando.jpg (34KB, 464x606px) Image search: [Google]
Bendis and his husbando.jpg
34KB, 464x606px
>>86660675
A lot considering Jessica Jones is his self-insert
>>
Reading the old Heroes for Hire comics, and I've really grown fond of Luke/Claire, shame it will never happen again. Oh well, at least the first season of Luke Cage exists.
>>
>>86662378
they probably would have
>>
>>86661768
It looks like they're going to be broken up after Civil War II, so we'll see how that goes.
>>
>>86660572
As of the new comic, Luke doesn't want to be called Power Man.
>>
>>86660459
>for what reason, what was it interfering with
Steady couples don't provide enough drama.
>>
>>86660572
>Fucking bleach
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.