[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Misty Knight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Simone-Missick-Misty-Knight.jpg (148KB, 900x698px) Image search: [Google]
Simone-Missick-Misty-Knight.jpg
148KB, 900x698px
[NO SPOILERS!]
>>
I liked her banter with Luke; but her constant flip flopping was annoying.
>>
Tits.
>>
Needed to be blacker.
>>
I'm more excited for Colleen Wing cause it sounds her actress wanted the role more.
>>
Completely incompetent cop.
>>
>>86659825
>What's your opinion on Misty Knight?
spank bank material
>>
I liked her.
I didn't like they had her fuck Luke for no real reason than to have a sex scene in the first episode.
I liked her actress' body though, so it's swings and roundabouts.
>>
>>86660018
Yeah but she stares at photos for a long time. That means she's somethin' special.
>>
>>86660073
Yes, but she failed to spot her crooked partner, lost her gun, lost her phone multiple times which led to a death of a state witness and done a whole shittone of other shady stuff.
>>
Amazing breasts.
>>
>>86659825
>What's your opinion on Misty Knight?
More like Titty Knight.
>>
>>86659870
More like her floppy tits, am'i'right? Kek
>>
>>86659825
hmm
>>
Is it just me or does she look much older in the show than her pictures?
>>
>>86660439
Hmm?
>>
>>86659825
After watching the whole thing, I kind of felt like she was not that great of a cop. She made a lot of mistakes that resulted in setbacks and losses throughout the series..
>>
>>86660400
Go back to your parlor, Dad!

also checked for dubs
>>
>>86660439
Her soft breast...
>>
File: 1453848576471.jpg (964KB, 1424x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1453848576471.jpg
964KB, 1424x2000px
Officially my second favorite MCU titty monster.
>>
>>86659825
Her tits were distracting me

From how mediocre the first few episodes were.
>>
File: 3849050-jo+2.jpg (76KB, 520x651px) Image search: [Google]
3849050-jo+2.jpg
76KB, 520x651px
>>86660807
>Hayley Atwell
>Simone Missick
>Kat Dennings
>Scarjo
What other actresses should join the Titty Cinematic Universe?
>>
>>86660452
She looks older in the show cause of the way her makeup is done. Apparently they wanted to make her look like she too many sleepless nights worming as a cop. So her makeup makes her look more rugged
>>
>>86659825
>She kept her arm
Eh, I thought they'd go for it, but there's still time for a complication.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.