[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw I couldn't protect this smile

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

>tfw I couldn't protect this smile
>>
File: image.jpg (34KB, 385x385px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34KB, 385x385px
>he could have been a prodigy

>he loved music so much

>he was going on auditions
>>
>>86659494
I honestly hate Mariah for this

And I can't tell if Diamondback is a worthy Successor
>>
File: FrankTenpenny-GTASA.png (206KB, 364x468px) Image search: [Google]
FrankTenpenny-GTASA.png
206KB, 364x468px
>>86659442
I absolutely loved his laugh.

Also I know pic related is different from Diamondback but I just keep thinking of him when he says Carl.
>>
>>86659807
I think he's a lot more unhinged, which makes him dangerous. But he's commanding and people are scared of him, and I know that only takes someone so far.

I blame Mama Mabel for ruining Cornell's life. RIP Uncle Pete.
>>
>>86660258
Uncle Pete was raped his niece dude. Not cool
>>
>>86661711
Oh, he did? How old was Mariah then? Because the actress is 63 I thought she was like 19 in that flashback. I thought it was consensual and she was mad he found about it. Now I feel bad for feeling sad he died :(
>>
>>86661711
She wanted it.
>>
>>86661947
Did they intentionally set it up so the audience could interpret it however they wanted? Because I always thought that she was college aged (Cottonmouth was 14 at the time and Mariah is obviously older) and I find it odd that if he did in fact assault her, Mama Mabel would stand by idle. I mean, she killed the guy for talking to Puerto Ricans and flew into a rage when she was called old.
>>
>>86662099
Was probably holding it over him for blackmail maybe? Either that or ignored it for a while because maybe he was useful or something.
>>
>>86662276
That makes sense. I need to rewatch again. I binge watched the whole series and obviously missed some stuff. Poor Mariah :( Also makes sense why shut looked at the pic of Mama Mabel and said "I'm nothing like you"
>>
why did he die half way through
christ
diamondback was garbage
>>
I think the 3 of the 4 main villains were all great in their own right.

Mariah felt like she didn't have any of it in control, but she did win in the end.

Diamondback felt proper menacing, although I would've preferred if they showed him less and made him more mysterious, because Cottonmouth had such a strong presence, that one of them ended up overshadowing the other. I really liked his introduction though, hunting Cage.

Shades was cool as fuck. I liked how he was always a bit of a clown, but actually had control over shit.

Cottonmouth was barely a villain. I felt for him, but I'm an amateur Jazz musician, so they can buy me very easily with that.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.