[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I heard that AT is ending. Are we going to get any pay off

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: AdultFinn.png (280KB, 736x497px) Image search: [Google]
AdultFinn.png
280KB, 736x497px
So, I heard that AT is ending. Are we going to get any pay off to Finn's journey through life? His past? Or is it going to be for all the "PB AND MARCELINE BETTER KISS ;_:" retards I'm saying?
>>
Well, we've got two more seasons with more miniseries involved, and whatever they're going to do with Finn's mom in Season 8. Fingers crossed.
>>
>>86646691
I meant "I'm seeing" at the end.

>>86646950
Have they even referenced Finn's mom yet?
>>
>>86646691

Didnt Lemonhope already showcase the "ultimate end" for AT already anyways?

Finn/Jake most likely die the way they lived and join Billy in hero heaven or something
Candy kingdom falls apart eventually or is confined to the weird gumball world put into an eternal stasis
Ice Kingdom seems to be grey instead of blue and devoid of life
Marcy actually grows old eventually.

who cares actually.

AT died a long time ago.
>>
>>86647248
There was a brief mention in the storyboard from Graybles 1000+ that was cut from the actual episode, but aside from that, nothing comes to mind.

Of course, the only mention of Finn's dad prior to Billy's Bucket List was also in a deleted storyboard scene.
>>
>>86647316
>who cares actually. AT died a long time ago.
Even though I'm still salty at some of the things the show has done in the past I still care about it. We've got 2 seasons to see this fucking kid grow up into a scrapping young man with crazy sword and fighting skills and they better not fucking waste it on a "lesbian" romance between 2 side characters.
>>
>>86647316
>Didnt Lemonhope already showcase the "ultimate end" for AT already anyways?
So long after anything pertaining to the actual modern show that it's meaningless. It's like saying "And at some point they all die" as an ending to the story, that don't resolve shit.
>>
>>86647316
It died, yeah, but I want to see it go out fighting. I want to see it end in a way that seasons 1 - 3 deserved.
>>
>>86647316
Don't forget Graybles 1000+. Someone's playing a banjo (or whatever) inside Marceline's house and all the candy people are hibernating inside PB's new Gumball Guardian.
>>
File: 2guwo5x.jpg (323KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
2guwo5x.jpg
323KB, 612x612px
Sometimes you wanna go..

Where everybody knows your name!
and they're always glad you came!

You wanna be where you can see, the troubles are all the same.

you wanna be where everybody knows your name...
>>
All Adventure Time Comics up to date here

https://mega.nz/#F!g8RA3a4J!ONkaQn9da6X3k4VwzSKoWQ
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.