[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a better /co/ musical. protip: you can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 1974x2924px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 1974x2924px
Name a better /co/ musical. protip: you can't
>>
File: harvey-beaks-post-2.jpg (441KB, 620x887px) Image search: [Google]
harvey-beaks-post-2.jpg
441KB, 620x887px
Can we just have a Musical Episode thread?
>>
>>86634804
It's a good movie, but I can tell you haven't seen that many musicals.
>>
Ever seen the book of mormon?
They really step up the musical talent in that one.
>>
THEEEEEEEEEEERE'S
>>
>>86635461
A BUNCH
>>
>>86634999
What are you basing that on? Trey Parker was studying music theater before making South Park.
>>
>>86635493
OF BIRDS IN THE SKY
>>
I don't think it's better but I do like the songs in the Hunchback.
>>
>>86634804
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BppBRCv1Bkg
>>
>>86635556
AND SOME DEERS JUST WENT RUNNING BY
>>
File: qtstan.png (534KB, 509x533px) Image search: [Google]
qtstan.png
534KB, 509x533px
>>86635643
:)
Rest in peace, by the way
>>
>>86635505

Are you Trey Parker?
>>
>>86635034
Stone and Parker are excellent musicians and wrote BL&U themselves

For Book of Mormon they brought on Robert Lopez, one of the co-composers for Avenue Q.
>>
>>86634804
Check and mate
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FOMKUbx3JKg
>>
>>86634999
It's an exceptional musical, especially in how it hits all the beats of a traditional while subverting them in ways that were both hilarious and incredibly poignant within the context of how the actual film was created. It's the reason why I knew Book of Mormon would be amazing because it was they were also tapping into the guy from Avenue Q to create it.
>>
File: 14j6sdx.jpg (18KB, 519x416px) Image search: [Google]
14j6sdx.jpg
18KB, 519x416px
>>86636964
If you want it, babe.
>>
>>86637367
>and here's old scratch, say hi old fella!
>>
>>86637049
I can't really argue with that.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.