[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

But was he incorrect?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1464214489431.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1464214489431.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
But was he incorrect?
>>
>>86633746
Polite sage, but yes, he was incorrect. The terrorists involved in terrorism in the U.S. have historically not been refugees from either the middle east or south america.
>>
I still find it funny at how badly they missed the point of fascism in that comic.
>>
>>>/pol/
>>
>>86633889
Tell that to the people of Washington
>>
File: 1464617190694.jpg (443KB, 900x1366px) Image search: [Google]
1464617190694.jpg
443KB, 900x1366px
>>86633977
>>
>>86633746
I actually really like this page it shows how hate groups attract new members. They never start with "gas the jews blah blah" its always sounds innocent and righteous at first. They are very good at playing off your fears and insecurities.
>>
>>86634318
This is how literally every political group attracts members.
>>
>>86634423
I mean to a certain extent sure, but violent extremist groups of all kinds are best at triggering feelings of persecution and danger. they combine this with a message we all secretly want to believe deep down
>"your good, your special, you deserve good things to happen to you and if you feel bad or inadequate it just means your being unfairly persecuted by bad people."
>>
>>86634318
That's right.
Either you're for open borders, or you're literally a goosestepping Nazi.
>>
>>86634668
I think we can all agree that people who wear suicide vests and bomb trains are terrorists.
>>
>>86634702
That's culturally insensitive towards Muslims, you Nazi bigot. We have no right to impose our westernized moral standards on suicide bombers.
>>
>>86633746
>But was he incorrect?
He is incorrect the same way Hitler was incorrect. Refugees have never been a problem with a nation's economy. However, it is easy to blame refugees when the economy fall apart. The fact that refugees are not the source of the problem is just ignored, because refugees can't defend themselves and are easier targets than those who are truly screwing society.
>>
Lmao the Nazis lost my man
>>
>>86634733
Did you just combine the illegal immigrant problem in America with the refugee crisis in Europe and create your own straw man?
>>
Remember the last time /pol/ was correct and Brexit improved the UK economy... wait
>>
>>86634832
>more straw men
>>
>>86633746
a bit, I like trumps way of dealing with it, which is twsited by liberal media
>>
>>86634832
i thought brexit hasn't even happened yet
it feels like it might not even happen
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.