[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, who do you think sent him the letter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: SkankHunt42.png (434KB, 410x1038px) Image search: [Google]
SkankHunt42.png
434KB, 410x1038px
So, who do you think sent him the letter?
>>
heidi's cunny
>>
Right now my money's on Cartman.
>>
Wendy.
>>
>>86628412
An actual troll.
They want to use him to wage war with the Underpants Gnomes.
>>
I did
>>
the rapper from the nutshack intro

i mean think about, he has a shirt with grapes on it and one of his lines is "i got grapes what you watchin son!". We all know member berries (grapes) tie in to this, and nump (the nutshack rapper) has been making them the entire time...
>>
>>86629133
I want to cum in your eyes nose and mouth and stick a worm in your dick
>>
>>86629158
ok

gernump is the new ship
>>
Himself from the future.
>>
>>86628917
wants to meet under the brigde because he's an actual troll.
>You're one of ussss Skankhunt.
>>
Trolls.
Like, literal monster trolls from Denmark.

They're meeting under a bridge for fucks sake.
>>
>>86628412
Obviously PC Principal
>>
>>86628917
>>86629386
>>86629413
This
>>
Heidi. Her quitting Twitter was a PLOY.

Or PC Principal who believes trolling should only be used for social justice good or something.
>>
>>86628412
Mysterion.
They have to tie this into the new game somehow.
>>
>>86631448
It's already been confirmed the member berries are from mint berry crunches home planet
It's going to lead into fractured but whole
>>
File: 1429587924856.jpg (64KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
1429587924856.jpg
64KB, 500x380px
I'm assuming the Dane faked her death to out-troll the troll.

>>86629413
I'm also assuming this is happening.
>>
>>86631498
Citation?
>>
>>86631498
>That's why he's missing
>Those aren't real member berry trees
>They've got Bradley down underground, hooked up to the "root" system constantly set to use his powers on full blast to supply the trees and the entire town with member berries
>That's why we haven't seen him this entire season
>The farmer kidnapped him
>>
Trolls are the ads taking a new form, trying to trick people into paying attention to news articles again by creating clickbait.
>>
>>86629413
They want to recruit him I bet
>>
Calling it now: Garrison figured out who he is and wants to take credit for his work so that people will hate him. But since Garrison doesn't know how to piss people off anymore, he needs Gerald to continue acting as Skankhunt so Garrison can pretend to be the one doing it and lose the election. He's gonna end up blackmailing Gerald into completing his dark work.
>>
File: Hillary.jpg (90KB, 1225x772px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary.jpg
90KB, 1225x772px
Turd Sandwich.
>>
File: ch1cover.jpg (234KB, 848x722px) Image search: [Google]
ch1cover.jpg
234KB, 848x722px
>>86629413
>>86628917
This arc is going to end up being Tails Gets Trolled, isn't it?
>>
File: Anon.jpg (56KB, 600x904px) Image search: [Google]
Anon.jpg
56KB, 600x904px
>>86628412

You know who.
>>
>>86628412
the danish athlete

she faked her death to toll Gerald
>>
>>86628917
>They want to use him to wage war with the Underpants Gnomes.
That'd be cool. I'd also like to see a battle between the Crab People.
>>
>>86635534
>reusing Stick of Truth scraps to end up promoting Fractured But Whole during the season

I could see it
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.