[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All you have to do is to get his fingerprints to know who he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

All you have to do is to get his fingerprints to know who he is

How come nobody does that to catch superman

Its not like he wears gloves
>>
Why would anyone have Clark Kent's fingerprints?
>>
Would you believe he is constantly, but subtlety vibrating so that to any observer he not only looks slightly different but his fingerprint impressions would be altered as well.
>>
>>86623145
That pose!
i always knew superman was a NAZI!
>>
news flash: comics don't really make much sense in reality.

Most secret identities would be discovered easily.
>>
>>86623145
>Fingerprints are easily deposited on suitable surfaces (such as glass or metal or polished stone) by the natural secretions of sweat from the eccrine glands that are present in epidermal ridges

Do we have any evidence showing that kryptonians have these glands
>>
>>86623237
theme song for the next superman movie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QXay1pdfQpI
>>
>>86623145
>trying to fit comic logic with real logic
Ya blew it
>>
>>86623145
how do you know aliens have fingerprints? how would they know Clark's fingerprints? how exactly could they get his fingerprints anyway?

Why do they even think Superman would be hiding in the population? he literally have a castle in the middle of the north pole. Why do they even think superman has a secret identity?
>>
>>86623180
Many sorts of jobs require you to be fingerprinted. That's probably a big part of why he never considered going into any sort of public service.
>>
File: 1360961521487.gif (92KB, 330x302px) Image search: [Google]
1360961521487.gif
92KB, 330x302px
>the episode of STAS where a guy finds out superman's secret identity before he's zapped on the electric chair
>>
>>86623493
The hell kind of public service jobs you talking about? I know jobs that require security clearances don't require finger prints.

Realistically Superman's ID would have been found out thanks to how many cameras are around these days.
>>
>>86623512
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X81ZEqIdYzw
>>
>>86623493
Journalism isn't one of those. This thread is dumb af. I bet you are the kind of person that thinks police readily find robbers.
>>
>>86624802
EMTs for instance have to get fingerprinted when they get their license.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.