[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Civil War 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

TLDR: What do I need to read to be up to date before the start of Civil War 2?

Haven't read much of the Marvel comics at all, so I don't want to jump in and be baffled. When I did so with Civil War 1 I caught up pretty quick although a few parts were confusing, e.g. the X-Men being de-powered and Quicksilver was up to... something? I'd rather read from a few good starting points this time. I don't mind how far back I need to go.
>>
>>86623086
Don't.
>>
>>86623086
Nothing really. The only thing that holds it all together is the guy who peaks into the future. The rest is just a vent for everyone's clashing personalities . Carol did nothing wrong
>>
>>86623086
Don't read Civil War 2.
>>
>>86623110
>>86623150
It's obviously gonna be adapted into a 2 billion box office movie down the road. Might as well
>>
>>86623086
>What do I need to read to be up to date before the start of Civil War 2?

Nothing. They slapped it together last minute. Don't read it anyway because it's shit
>>
>>86623194

Why? Civil War the comi wasn't adapted. They just took the name and had a punch up. The movie is as much an adaptation as AoU was or BvS adapted TDKReturns
>>
Damn, wasn't expecting so much hate. Anyone recommend a better place to jump in? Somewhere I won't be bogged down with the history too much?
>>
I'm doing the same thing. I went to:
House of M
Decimation
Messiah complex
Divided We Stand
Manifest Destiny
And just went back and read planet hulk
Probably going to the initiative
World war hulk and secret invasion next.
>>
>>86623194
>Implying the MCU will last that long.
>>
>>86623194
Probably not. By Marvel's own admission they have a boatload of other stories they'd rather adapt first.
>>
>>86623352

Don't even bother. It's not worth it and it's not rewarding to get into marvels universe. Just read Millers Daredevil and Punisher MAX and call it a day
>>
>>86623510
If you were to choose a marvel story to make a movie what would it be?
>>
>>86623591
and Simonson's Thor
>>
>>86623594
I dunno comic books, but I like The Last Hunt
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.