[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you watch a Midnighter animated series?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: midnighter and his bitches.jpg (169KB, 518x800px) Image search: [Google]
midnighter and his bitches.jpg
169KB, 518x800px
Would you watch a Midnighter animated series?
>>
Yes.

Next question?
>>
>>86621871
As long as it contains unfiltered violence and gay sex. Not necessarily in that order.
>>
>>86621871

who's voicing
>>
>>86621871
if it was done by the moonbeam city guys, yeah
>>
No, because of the gay stuff.
>>
It would be neither violent enough nor gay enough
>>
Yes, because of the gay stuff.
>>
>>86621871
Fag
>>
>>86622000
Tara Strong
>>
>>86621871
This is beautiful.
>>
>>86621871
sounds cool would work well if it was animated like aeon flux or animatrix something visceral enough to show off his fighting abilities.
>>
Didn't midnighter kill a rapist by sticking a jackhammer in his ass?

If that scene is put in then heck yes.
>>
>>86629036
>>
>>86621981
And not necessarily separate either.
>>
>>86629036
Yeah, and he probably got off on it because he's a fucking degenerate faggot.
>>
>>86621871
I would've been a animated series if the Mooninites accepted Mothman's idea of calling the Aqua Teen villains the Midnighters.
>>
>>86622000
Will Arnett but playing it straight.
>>
>>86621871
who is the dude with the red mask? the one that isnt red hood
>>
>>86631201
the one who also isnt Tim. the blonde dude in red, whats he from?
>>
>>86631201
grifter
>>
>>86621981
this desu

>>86629963
redundant
>>
>>86621871
>Authority playing second fiddle to Grifter and Grayson
>Batfamily given as much importance as the Authority
>Apollo given special importance (literally larger than Midnighter for some reason because MUH SHIPPING
>No Kev
I would not watch this version. Graysonfags are absolute cancer in terms of Middy's character. The amount of people saying Midnighter is "a character with a lot of potential to be explored" or something to that point, while not getting that he has had over 100 issues of content already with strong characterization. They just assume he's a new character.
>>
>>86629963
Yea, being a sick fuck is an integral part of his character. If you don't like that the character is a homosexual rather than that he takes pride in being a vicious killer you have a serious problem
>>
No cause Midnight is not a character that can sustain a series.
>>
>>86631583
Only financially
Ennis' run was good, as was that single by Cage and JPL. Orlando's was as well.
>>
>>86631438
Nobody assumes he's a new character, August. Some people just don't like his old material.
>>
Yes, but not with that art style
>>
>>86631761
> people don't like his old material

Yeah, but they're people without taste.
>>
>>86631438
>implying there won't be heavy implications of Constantine that turn out to be Kev broing it up with the Noonan's boys.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.