/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's like Gwenpool browses /co/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: BMB.jpg (157KB, 794x960px) Image search: [Google]
BMB.jpg
157KB, 794x960px
It's like Gwenpool browses /co/
>>
It's like a writer has been fired
>>
>>86619848
Why does no one ever post the full page, with more context? Is there anyone on the board aside from me who has actually read the issue instead of just repostings of this one image?
>>
>>86619921
That IS full context for that joke from the final Rocket and Groot issue.
>>
>>86619848
I thought every writer at marvel sucked Bendis' dick, or is it only the executives?
>>
>>86620070
Just the editors
>>
You're a real jerk, wasted 8 fuckin threads on this guy. Don't know what the hell's wrong wit you. I gotta toughen dis kid up.
>>
>>86619921
/co/ doesn't actually read comics.
>>
>>86619848
/co/? You mean like on 4chan?
>>
>>86620149
not corporate clickbait shit anyway
>>
>>86620189
Yeah, like on 4chan. You know, that 4chan.
>>
>>86620051
The panels before this have her talking about how there's no reason to try to save Carol because she can't be killed in a book written by a nobody. Kitty showing up changes that.
>>
>>86620070
Not every writer. Waid is indifferent to him (although he plays his game as long as Bendis plays his too), the other two important writers (Aaron, Slott) hate his shit. Most of the rest do side with him. As well as all the editors and most importantly the EiC.

As for this page, the guy wasn't going to continue on Rocket and is, for all intents and purposses, out of Marvel after this so he probably said whatever. Bendis probably didn't vetoed because he most likely didn't read it. But I bet that if he did, he found it funny as he knows it's true. He never tries to hide the insane love he has for his waifu.
>>
File: crazy.jpg (84KB, 458x300px) Image search: [Google]
crazy.jpg
84KB, 458x300px
>>86619848
Made a decent reaction image out of it so that's a win.
>>
>>86620233
There are maybe 10 regular /co/-posters that read anything beyond corporate clickbait shit if they read anything at all.
>>
>>86619848
>>86620051
>>86620456
Wait, so this page is from Gwenpoole or from Groot and Rocket? I haven't been reading the later, in that case, what's it referring to?
>>
>>86621969
From Groot and Rocket
>>
File: tumblr_n1iq6aheIk1sx03a7o1_400.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n1iq6aheIk1sx03a7o1_400.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>86619848
Oh fuck, a new issues out?
anybody wanna storytime that shit?
>>
>>86621969
Groot and Rocket. It was a CWII tie-in and Gwenpool had a cameo.
>>
>>86621984
>>86621992
Someone please spoilertext the context so I don't have to go read the entire series when it never held my attention in the first place.
>>
>>86621992
>cameo
It was a three issue crossover. She got more attention than Groot.
>>
>>86622020
Alien wants to kill Carol. Rocket and Groot want to save her. Gwen refuses to help because she thinks the book is written by a nobody so Carol isn't in real danger. OP's pic happens.
>>
File: gwenpoolbendis.png (371KB, 361x709px) Image search: [Google]
gwenpoolbendis.png
371KB, 361x709px
>>86621768
I made one too
>>
>>86622020
Gwenpool is staying the hell out of New York because she realizes there's an event going on and she's afraid that as a D-lister, she'll get killed randomly. So she fucks off to Georgia to hunt a bounty, which Rocket and Groot are also after.

The bounty-giver-guy turns out to want this bounty because in this nobody's brain is knowledge on how to neutralize Captain Marvel's powers. He then tries to kill Gwenpool, Rocket, and Groot, then leaves to kill Carol.

They're all rushing to New York to save Carol, but Gwen knows that this book is being written by some nobody, so there's no way Carol is in any actual danger.

Kitty then shows up, making Gwen think Bendis must be writing this book, because why else would his waifu suddenly appear for no reason?

And Bendis would totally be allowed to kill Captain Marvel.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.