[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Disney Parks Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: disney-world-resort-map.jpg (93KB, 600x424px) Image search: [Google]
disney-world-resort-map.jpg
93KB, 600x424px
>Disney rumored to announce closure of Bill Nye/Ellen Degeneres ride Universe of Energy in Jan 2017, to be replaced with GOG Coaster.

>Rumor: Disney is replacing Stitch Ride with Mario Kart style VR ride of Sugar Rush, where players will race against each other.

Muppets present great moment in American history show opening next month.

Disney files patent for in hotel room projections

Swimming with Sharks to close Oct 3, to be replaced by new family raft ride.

Avatar Land to Open Christmas / Early 2017
>>
>>86609387
>Replacing the Stitch thing
Good.

You got a source on all of this, though?
>>
>>86609387
>GOG Coaster.
what is GOG?
>Mario Kart style VR ride of Sugar Rush, where players will race against each other.
It'd be in Disney and Universal's best interest to move into this sort of thing. Would be pretty based.
>>
>>86609737
Guardians of the Galaxy. It was never part of any deal with Universal apparently, so the restrictions to prevent them from using Marvel shit in Florida does not apply.
>>
>>86609769
Also in commiefornia since theyre changing the tower of terror to a GOG themed one
>>
>>86609387
Ellen and Nye?
God I'm glad to hear that monstrosity of liberal propoganda is dying.

>swimming with the sharks
Damn I remember doing that with my Dad years ago. One of the better memories with him.
>>
>>86609387
Man if that Sugar Rush rumor ends up being true I might actually have to go check it out. With luck it'll be well designed.
>>
>>86609387
I can live without the Stitch ride, wasn't all that good. Wish I had been able to see it during its heyday as ExtraTERRORestrial.
>>
File: IMG_0995.jpg (22KB, 305x385px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0995.jpg
22KB, 305x385px
>>86609387
>new Muppets show
Why haven't I heard of this.
>>
>>86609805
>>86609821
>commiefornia
>liberal propoganda

This is a fucking Disney thread ffs. Stop bringing your faggot politics into everything you talk about.
>>
>>86609769
That's not quite true: Guardians isn't part of mainstream marvel, so universal can't claim them under the current agreement with marvel.
>>
I wish I could experience most of Disney World without sucking a billion dicks to make sure I was financially secure after buying so many passes and spending so much money on services. Because fuck living in Florida.
>>
>>86611095
>buying so many passes
Fuck the family and just go by yourself.
>>
>>86609821
>It was just a ride about different forms energy with a dinosaur ride lumped in
>liberal

back to /pol/ with you, retard.
>>
>>86609892
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kfy5AqerTFc
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.