[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kon-El thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

Do you think that Kon is likely to come back any time soon? Geoff said that he was one of his favourite characters, but we haven';t seen him for a while.

In fact, I'm not even entirely sure what happened to him at the end of Teen Titans #12 (where he was last seen), I spent most of the time screaming at the returned Lobdellisation.

Also on topic- do you think that Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run made Kon better or more boring?
>>
>>86608969
It's possible. While Jon being Superboy might and probably will get in the way I think it would be interesting for there to be some Connor angst about Clark having a real son.
>>
>>86608998

How do you think they'll bring him back though? And do you think they'll retcon the bullshit New 52 origin as 'the clone of Lois and Clark's evil son from an alternate future and Harvest, but also Lex Luthor was somehow involved'.
>>
Jon and Kenan are both suitable replacements

Maybe have the real Kon and Bart join the LOSH
>>
File: tfw he will never come back.png (206KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
tfw he will never come back.png
206KB, 500x489px
>>86608969
I think DC's just going to put "Harvest's pet clone of Jon Kent" and "Bar Torr" on hold until they figure their shit out. Honestly, I'd rather DC just pretend those two creations of Lobdell never existed. Like, just have the real Kon and Bart show up and never explain why their Nu52 versions suddenly disappeared.

>Also on topic- do you think that Geoff Johns' Teen Titans run made Kon better or more boring?
More boring.
>>
>>86609075

Has a Legion solo been announced? I remember them being referenced in DC Universe Rebirth but nothing else
>>
>>86608969
I kind of hope superbro is resurrected and revealed to have been Kon doing his best to fill in the absence of Superman.
>>
He'll come back around the same time as Tim prolly
>>
>>86610889
>He and Bart are in those cells next to him.
>>
File: 8nLFCVP.png (51KB, 657x527px)
8nLFCVP.png
51KB, 657x527px
DC needs to bring Timkon back. It's been so long since they don't lust each other, those were the days.
>>
>>86608969
I read some of his 90's run. What a shit rogues gallery! I was hoping he'd deal with Metropolis' usual suspects but he fought a shark man, some lady in green, and a bunch of other boring clowns.
>>
>>86610999
Sorry but it's DamianJon now.
>>
>>86610990
Uhh did you mean Barr Torr? The best Flash character ever created?
>>
>>86608969
Kon needs to come back so he can be bullied by Knockout.

>>86610066
Nope. Allegedly, there's this plan involving them for the overall story of Rebirth. Not really sure what the hell that could be that requires editorial to shoot down even cameos.
>>
>>86612467
No, I think he means the real Conner and Bart.

Remember, Bar Torr is exactly what he is, not Bart Allen. He's just as much a substitute for the real Bart Allen as kid Wally or "Superbro" were to Wally and Superman.

Conner is a clone of a future Jon-El, one who doesn't exist. Future Jon was the son of the New 52's Clark and Lois, two character who were simply substitutes to the original Clark and Lois who returned along with their own Jonathon. Conner can't be a clone of a future Superboy who doesn't exist (because his parents died before they even got married). It should be obvious they're not the same because Jon is already 10 in the present when he's supposed to be around 16 in the future. The New 52's Conner cannot exist.
>>
I hope so. I thought John's completely revitalized the character, and it was a real shame the way Lobdell shat all over him.
>>
>>86614328
Pak tried his best. Too bad Lobdell got him again
Kon feels like a foster kid getting bounced around a bunch of homes, some good, most abusive
>>
>>86608969
>Superbro is kill
>Superboybro is kill
Why does DC hate bros?
>>
>>86616853
Kenan is best bro
>>
>>86612467
>Bar Torr
>Better than Bart
Them's fighting words M8. Hands up.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.