[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is Star vs. the Forces of Evil the only show on Disney XD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: LF.jpg (76KB, 585x585px) Image search: [Google]
LF.jpg
76KB, 585x585px
Why is Star vs. the Forces of Evil the only show on Disney XD watched enough to crack the top 150 ratings list?
>>
>>86605379
Cute characters, overarching plot, endearing characters, action cartoon, action cartoon with female protagonist, female creator, Appealing style.
>>
>XD

>>>/reddit/
>>
>>86606928
Disney XD is the name of the channel, you massive brain hemorrhage.
>>
>>86605379
full list?
>>
>>86606959

http://www.showbuzzdaily.com/articles/showbuzzdailys-top-150-monday-cable-originals-network-finals-9-26-2016.html
>>
>>86605379
Its a paid cable channel
>>
Uh-oh, this thread mentions a cartoon other than Steven Universe. Prepare for deletion.
>>
>>86606949
And people being directed to Reddit for stating the channel name is an old fucking meme. Hell people even do it for Pokemon XD Gale of Darkness on other boards, it's a meme you dip
>>
>>86605379
It's a good show. I don't even know what other shows are on that channel. Personally I find it to be a really good balance, as opposed to say Kim Possible. Star has power but less competence, Marco has more competence but less power. Plus no SJW nonsense. The only downside is the cheap artstyle, but that's only due to necessity I think.
>>
>>86607437
I didn't expect the presidential debate stuff to be up so high. Also the guy says those don't count re-runs so that might have had something to do with it.
>>
>>86607563
>The only downside is the cheap artstyle, but that's only due to necessity I think.

It's more or less the creator's typical drawing style.
>>
>>86607853
I dunno, the original comics' style seems to have a little something extra in it. The show's style is a bit more round I guess? Her comics kind of remind me of Mona the Vampire in a way. Maybe it's just me.
>>
>>86605379
>no steven tumbliverse
feels good man
>>
>>86605379
Disney XD isn't a common channel
>>
>>86608417
It's higher on the list unfortunately. #69
>>
>>86605379
This is good, right?
>>
>>86606915
/sveg/ is that way if you want to circle jerk.

Star is never going to actually move channel subscriptions. GF barely did either but that was a whole different tier of quality. Star feels like filler for Disney
>>
>>86608714
>GF barely did either but that was a whole different tier of quality.
Yeah, at least two tiers below Star. Hirsch's writing was so bad and the characters were ridiculously imbalanced, not to mention how much SJW stuff it had. Mabel was a mistake.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.