[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sudden sense memory flashback

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 146554_1125x1500.jpg (634KB, 1125x1500px) Image search: [Google]
146554_1125x1500.jpg
634KB, 1125x1500px
>sudden sense memory flashback
>>
>>86603967
So I didn't just imagine this during my angry suicidal adolescence? Cool.
>>
>>86603967
HOLDING DOWN A CARDBOARD CONDO.
>>
>>86603967
So ugly!
>>
>>86603967
I recently caught an episode of this and I thought it was actually kind of funny. Not great, but something you might watch if you manage to catch it sometimes, you know?
>>
>>86603967
You know what's weird? The show has some really well thought out sets and environments. It looks like the projects. It does an excellent job of purposely looking shitty. Lots of effort. Dunno how to feel about that.

Show itself? Ok imo. The hit/miss ratio of the jokes is about equal.
>>
Why are black shows that aren't Boondocks so fucking terrible?
>>
I've actually had this show on my mind a lot lately, but could never remember the name. Was it legit stop motion, or was it CG animated in the style of stop motion?
>>
>>86603967
>sense memory

What, were you standing in a piss covered hallway when you saw a crack head walking out of the door holding a 15 year old television with a VCR still attached that he never bothered unplugging?
>>
>>86606679
Legit stop motion. Costly/time consuming as all hell.
>>
>>86606668
Proud Family was okay.
>>
>>86606779
It was the last thing the studio did before it reformed to be Laika.
>>
>>86606878
True.
>>
>>86604253
HOMEBOY IN A HOMEMADE BUNGALOW
>>
this shit still cracks me up

I miss back when adult swim used to play both Futurama and The PJ's
>>
File: oblongs.jpg (29KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
oblongs.jpg
29KB, 300x300px
>>
>>86606668
I've just come to accept that I don't understand nor never will get black culture and that's probably what's holding me back from enjoying most of the stuff black people like.
>>
File: 1472800420707.png (171KB, 282x457px) Image search: [Google]
1472800420707.png
171KB, 282x457px
>>86606668
>The PJ's
>bad

I thought it was a fun show, but I think it's because a lot of black shows require you to understand the culture. Boondock's is way more inclusive, it practically explains what it satirizes each episode. It's also why Everybody Loves Chris is well liked as a sitcom.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.