[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jess Drew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: JD-2.jpg (139KB, 588x896px) Image search: [Google]
JD-2.jpg
139KB, 588x896px
Who should play her in Captain Marvel?

The Russos or Feige, can't remember, said that LGBT characters will show up sometime. Will CarolJess be finally canon?
>>
>>86598430
She's a Sony character.

>but the deal

The deal is only worth using if both companies are going to make money. There's no real way to acquire Jess for the CM movie short of giving Sony a big chunk of the budget for the character rights in perpetuity (since Sony are unlikely to ever use such a shitty character, and certainly have no near-term plans for her, this would be a good deal for them, but not for Marvel). Giving away a chunk of the budget like that would take a space-themed hero and pretty much restrict her to earth for most of her movie.

It's not going to happen.
>>
Is Alpha Flight still going to be in the Captain Marvel movie?
Just to start with the obvious
>>
>>86598430
No, The MCU is family friendly, males gays are the norm when it comes to introduction of LGBT characters in Family movies.
>>
>>86598513
How deluded can you be ?
>>
>>86598494
>She's a Sony character.

Really?

Just because Spider is in the name? I mean she has FUCK ALL to do with Spider-Man. They've mentioned it more than once that she has shit to do with Spiderman.
>>
>>86598430
Jessica Drew will never appear in the MCU. There is no place for derivative characters. No She-Hulks, She-Things, whatever. Just stop entertaining that notion.
>>
>>86598521
I could see Disney trying to have it both ways, throwing in some suggestive dialogue that can be dismissed by haters but letting the cast or crew confirm for the LGBT-friendly nerd press that X an Y are "more than friends"
>>
>>86598430
nope. Hopefully atleast.
>>
>>86598585
like when?
>>
>>86598580
>No She-Hulks
She's going to be in something in the next 5 years. All the signs are pointing to it

She might be the Jessica Drew stand in or get a tv show
>>
>>86598642
>all the signs are pointing out
Drop the tinfoil hat
>>
Unrelated but why was she called "Spider-Girl" in Lego Marvel's Avengers?
>>
>>86598494
I thought the Sony leaks mentioned Jessica Drew as an explicitly Marvel property, just not the Spider-Woman name.
>>
>>86598580
>Just because Spider is in the name? I mean she has FUCK ALL to do with Spider-Man. They've mentioned it more than once that she has shit to do with Spiderman.
War Machine is in the MCU you utter retard.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.