[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are the Simpson comic books any good, /co/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1474895666706.jpg (427KB, 900x1384px) Image search: [Google]
1474895666706.jpg
427KB, 900x1384px
Are the Simpson comic books any good, /co/?
>>
>>86593359
Do you actually want to read them or do you just want to harass someone?
Please tell me the answer. Or fuck off.
>>
>>86593359
They are enjoyable to read

I really liked the Bartman comics
>>
>>86593506
I just wanted to know if the Simpson comics were as shitty as the show. :^)
>>
>>86593359
Not as good as the show at its best, (probably) never got as bad as the show at its worst.
>>
They're better than you'd think. The early stuff is kinda mediocre, but it's settled into a nice little groove. The Treehouse of Horror comics are surprisingly good, often written by celebrities (Mark Hamill's issue is extra-hilarious to any fans of Silver Age Superman)
>>
>>86593621
But why would you bother if you don't like the show either way?
Maybe you should focus on why you do certain things instead of seeking out people.
>>
>>86593714
I used to like Simpsons until sometime in the early 2000s. Most people think season 10 is when to stop watching Simpsons.
>>
Depends on the title. The actual ongoing has been reduced to a bunch of shorts, a la the now Cancelled Bart Simpson comic.

Simpsons Illustrated is more like the comic's early days.

The various specials and one shots are usually solid.

The ToH specials live and die based on who the guest writer is.

But for the love of fuck Bongo, QUIT USING THAT GIRL WHO DRAWS IN MANGA STYLE. We get it, manga is cool. Just stop. The art is terrible.
>>
File: 1458381959909.jpg (192KB, 800x802px) Image search: [Google]
1458381959909.jpg
192KB, 800x802px
>>86594178
>But for the love of fuck Bongo, QUIT USING THAT GIRL WHO DRAWS IN MANGA STYLE.

Oddly like every other style she draws Simpsons in works better than the "how to draw manga" stuff she first got noticed for.
>>
File: Simpson Comics 083-001.jpg (273KB, 966x1410px) Image search: [Google]
Simpson Comics 083-001.jpg
273KB, 966x1410px
Yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.