[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11/10 Designs Wasted On Adaptions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

>>
File: Artemis of the Bana EDGEdhall.jpg (86KB, 209x565px) Image search: [Google]
Artemis of the Bana EDGEdhall.jpg
86KB, 209x565px
>>86593343
>good design
>basically just Artemis' outfit in Diana's colors
Anon, palette swaps do not qualify as good design. Try again.
>>
>>86593343
Yeah, I liked that design more than I should have. Same thing when Korra used relatively the same number.
>>
>>86593343
The cloths on the arms, the thigh high boots are both awesome, but no, she needs cleavage.
>>
>>86593476
Nigger what the fuck how blind are you? Those costumes look nothing alike
>>
File: d1vNICT.jpg (1MB, 1364x2256px) Image search: [Google]
d1vNICT.jpg
1MB, 1364x2256px
This with the extended arm cloth of Op's pick is my ideal Wonder Woman design.
Body of the Rebirth outfit is fine also.
>>
File: c15.jpg (13KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
c15.jpg
13KB, 500x375px
>>86593476
>That
>OP's pic
>Looking anything alike besides the extremely superficial aspects of having a onepiece with thigh and bicep high boots and gloves
>>
File: 3669528-artemis_kevenn_1.jpg (435KB, 500x643px) Image search: [Google]
3669528-artemis_kevenn_1.jpg
435KB, 500x643px
>>86593540
>denial
>>
>>86593638
They look nothing alike you fucking dunce.
>>
>>86593493
>needs cleavage
I respectfully disagree.
>>
File: bm285.jpg (572KB, 450x708px) Image search: [Google]
bm285.jpg
572KB, 450x708px
>>86593638
>Phil Bourassa design is a one piece covering her entire torso from groin to neck, no visible skin, with two silver ornaments separating the red abdominal and breast section from the blue pantie and neck section, pantie section has stars on it. Two long fingerless gloves that go to mid bicep with silver gauntlets along the forearms. Silver tiara with a single red star. Two long boots that come up to mid thigh with two silver ankle bands per leg and two silver kneepads, simple design overall. Has a vibrant red, metallic silver/white, and royal blue color scheme.
>Artemis has a corset-esque onepiece with two slings to keep it up, showing much of her back and cleavage, with an aqua blue metallic lining around the slings, cleavage, and panty lines, with the body otherwise being entirely white with no break ups. Heaband extends around cheeks creating an M shape. Full fingered gloves go to mid bicep with no color breaks beside thin small leather bands going in a criss cross pattern. Boots that go to id thigh have spiked knee pads, spiked thigh belts, and the same leather bands. Color scheme is aqua blue and white with some brown.

Anon, ignoring the basic design of these costumes, they are not the same, not even close. The only thing they have in common is the boots and gloves go to mid thigh and bicep, and she has a headband.

I legitimately think you need glasses
>>
File: Faroa.jpg (461KB, 618x929px) Image search: [Google]
Faroa.jpg
461KB, 618x929px
>>
>>86594803
>Everyone on Krypton wears the same indestructible jumpsuits
>can stand anything a Kryptonian can stand up to when juiced up yellow sun rays
>somehow human strengthed Zod was able to stab through it back on Krypton
>>
>>86594976
they're not indestructible
>>
>>86595421
As indestructible as Superman, as I said.
>>
>>86594976
Bio-Electric Field
>>
>>86595529
>Bio-Electric Field
no one gives a fuck about your gay fanfics Snyder!
>>
>>86595587
>Snyder
It was the pre-Crisis explanation for why Superman never tore up his suit or messed up his hair when he was fighting.
>>
>>86595805
So basically the Plutonian.
>>
File: Zatanna.png (79KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Zatanna.png
79KB, 400x300px
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.