/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fuck you /co/ I love FemThor

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: mighty-thor-2015-gatefold-cover.jpg (236KB, 1000x539px) Image search: [Google]
mighty-thor-2015-gatefold-cover.jpg
236KB, 1000x539px
>Great fun story
>Lovable characters
>Good character development arc for both Jane and Thor
>Beautiful art
>Nice throwback to the old school Thor comics when Donald Blake was around
>>
>>86589402
>Good character development arc for both Jane and Thor
I assume that was all within the last 5 issues or so? Cause that's when I dropped it cause it was going fucking no where. Also Thor hasn't even shown up again.
>>
>>86589439
I'm catching up on the current run but this point was more about the last series.
>>
File: thor8_header.png (1MB, 1063x559px) Image search: [Google]
thor8_header.png
1MB, 1063x559px
Jane is best waifu
>>
>>86589471
How did the last run give Jane any character development? Everyone was just goinf "Who's Thor" til the last page of the last issue. In fact its pretty weird how she just became Thor and somehow knew how to roll with it. If Aaron had stuck with the interiority and focus on Jane he had with the first 4 issues this series would be much much better.
>>
>>86589402
>yummy yummy nigger cocks oh how I love them
>>
File: image.jpg (398KB, 781x1201px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
398KB, 781x1201px
>>86589538
It's been quite a while since I've read the last run so I'm fuzzy on the details. FemThor arc as a whole explores Jane's disposition towards her cancer and impending death. Much like Walter White in Breaking Bad, she feels it's better to spend her last few moments on Earth doing something productive and living it up instead of wasting away through chemotherapy. This is illustrated in both her series and guest appearances whenever she does something reckless or off the wall.
>>
>>86589538
The entire first run just feels like filler. It's an enormous waste of time.

>>86589490
Carol must be better to Jess in bed when she's jealous.
>>
File: 16.jpg (643KB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
16.jpg
643KB, 1000x1537px
>>86589680
A small tidbit but scenes like this in the last run gives us insight in Jane's psyche. The last run is more about Thor while the current is about Jane.
>>
>>86589402
I liked the first issues with Janethor but ragequit after the Absorbing Man fight. It went so right and everything crashed horribly in that issue. Does the quality of the first four issue return? And was it explained how she got on the fucking moon in the first place?
>>
>>86590171
>was it explained how she got on the fucking moon in the first place?
She walked, duh
>>
>>86590171
Yes.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.