[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Extraordinary X-Men #14

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 22

It's a Lemire episode with an ending anons saw coming ages ago.
>>
>>
>>
>>86588949
I still dont like what Lemire did to anole, he was nice looking as a twink now he is bara, or reptile bara.
>>
>>
>>86589003
And here I thought you won't like Anole talking about... stuff.
>>
>>
>>86589022
Or I dislike that too but i forgot about that, thank you for reminding me fucker.
>>
>>86589039
If I suffer, everyone will.
>>
>>
>>
Woah, someone remembered Forge faps to Storm's pictures every night. That's nice.
>>
Requesting Captain America: Steve Rogers next.
>>
>>
>>86589099
Unless it's done by time I'm finished here, sure.
>>
>>86589115

Okay, that's fucking delightful. Forge ain't putting up with no super-villain scheming in his lab.
>>
>>
>>86589144
Pity he didn't that on himself during his New Humans and Ghost Box days.
>>
>>86589115
Best part of the issue.

Although Apocalypse is clearly right
>>
>>
Full gay Jeen.
>>
>>86589188
Of course he's right. Remember who he possessed back in the day.
>>
>>86589115
I was expecting Forge to become a new horseman, then he would become the smartest person on earth.
>>
>>86589190

Damn, someone actually drawing her like a teenager rather than a short adult. I'm impressed.
>>
>>
>>86589190
For a moment, I thought it was Hope Summers.
>>
>>86589226
Nah, that'd mean something interesting will happen to him.
>>86589227
I now have image of world's tallest midget in my head.
And it's hilarious.
>>
>>86589213
Apocalypse possessed Forge?

I don't remember that
>>
>>86589250
blue-ring-hope-no-longer-detected.jpeg
>>
>>86589199
Jean got anything better to do with her days than play fucking matchmaker?
>>
>>86589262
Focus on "Right" and The Twelve, senpai.
>>
>>86589287

Well, that's probably not great.
>>
>>86589287
Damn son, it was too subtle.

Maybe I'm just a moron.

Thanks for the dump
>>
>>86589322
I honestly expect kid to be Belasco's puppet or that red demon to be big bad.
>>86589351
Nah, you just glitched out, no biggie.
>>
>>86589213
>Magik got no ass. 9/10
>>
>>86589190
>>86589199

FFS they're still pushing that OroroxLogan crap even with the old man version? I guess fanfiction.net members really are Marvel's target audience now.
>>
>>86589573
>not using proper name of ship Lorororo
>>
This actually didn't fully suck. I mean, nothing happened, but most of the scenes were ok. I want to like this book since it has most of my favorite X-Men and I have a deep and abiding love for them, but I just can't put myself through it anymore. It would almost be kinder if Marvel just did them like they did the Fantastic Four; put them on a shelf for a while and maybe when Ike is gone Marvel publishing can just focus on making comics instead of being development for Hollywood.
>>
File: rerorerorerorero.gif (382KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
rerorerorerorero.gif
382KB, 500x281px
>>86589650
>>
>>86589097

Forge doesn't have a huge amount of history that *isn't* Storm-oriented, does he?

I guess I'm saying, anyone who remembers Forge *at all* is going to remember Storm and he were an item.
>>
>>86589274
The soul sword gets looted an awful lot
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.