[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Current Daredevil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: ddblack.jpg (325KB, 1280x1968px) Image search: [Google]
ddblack.jpg
325KB, 1280x1968px
How is current Daredevil? Would it be worth jumping into the current 2015 series? Just finished most of Miller's take and I really enjoyed it.
>>
It's pretty good. Waid's is one of the best though it's very different from Miller's. Bendis' is also really good.
>>
It's worth just jumping into Kevin Smith's run and working your way up through Brubaker's. You can skip the last bit by Diggle (Shadowland), and just knowing that it was a dark time where DD got too edgy, jump into Waid's run for lighthearted fun.

You really should read Bendis though, because it was the last time he was great at comics. Basically a spiritual successor to Miller.
>>
>>86584798
The definitive Daredevil Runs are

Miller
Bendis
Brubaker

Stuff to read if you just really like the character

Kevin Smith's run and Waid's run.

Soules run so fare has been solid and I love the atmosphere Ron Garney has built for the series so far with his art which the other fill in artists imitated to a degree with the help of the colorists.
>>
Has Dardevil OMDing been explained or revealed yet?
>>
>>86584798
>>86584831
Waid's is SHIT after the Ikari arc.
>>
The current Daredevil run has been really mediocre so far and seems oddly directionless. That being said, the last two issues were a bit of an improvement.
>>
>>86587901
Really? I dropped Daredevil for reasons after the Ikari arc ended, is the Sons of the Surface/SanFran stuff really that much worse than what came before?
>>
It's good. Darker without being edgy. Great art, solid writing.
>>
>>86586189
Wait what?
>>
>>86589670

Read the book baka. I hope no one spoonfeeds you.
>>
>>86589744
>>>/a/
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.