[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Happy Moments

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 13

File: hey-arnold-happiness1.gif (1020KB, 245x181px) Image search: [Google]
hey-arnold-happiness1.gif
1020KB, 245x181px
What's a scene that made you genuinely happy? Something that just made your day a little bit better.
>>
File: SanFran.jpg (150KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SanFran.jpg
150KB, 1920x1080px
This show could just be it's backgrounds and I'd still watch the fuck out of it. Everything about this show is cozy. I want to marathon it on a snow day.
>>
File: 2016-05-20page5WowOkayKit.png (2MB, 1125x1650px) Image search: [Google]
2016-05-20page5WowOkayKit.png
2MB, 1125x1650px
>>
File: run.gif (2MB, 700x480px) Image search: [Google]
run.gif
2MB, 700x480px
Clowns always make me happy.
>>
File: cow.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
cow.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
>>86583983
They done did it. They made Cyborg good. Rebirth has a lot of happy scenes. It took a while, but Superman has a lot of them too now on his Rebirth thing.
>>
Can someone help me remember where this is from? I only remember somebody was pretending to be a baby and then another baby walks up and says "I like you" and then its never talked about again for the rest of the episode. For some reason I think its from Family Guy but I'm not sure. I know it isn't the episode when Stewie falls in love with the baby who only wants the cookie, if thats what you're thinking
>>
File: IMG_0061.jpg (137KB, 600x896px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0061.jpg
137KB, 600x896px
Whenever I feel shitty, I just remember Tommy and Supes
>>
File: IMG_0024.jpg (211KB, 800x494px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0024.jpg
211KB, 800x494px
>>
File: more of this pls.jpg (242KB, 534x459px) Image search: [Google]
more of this pls.jpg
242KB, 534x459px
The scene where Asami had a psychotic breakdown on the blimp ride to Republic City as Asami gave Korra a mental deconstruction which finally slow built towards Asami vs Korra at the end of Season 4

...oh wait

...this never happened

WHICH MEANS NOTHING MAKES ME HAPPY OP
>>
File: Road_Trip.jpg (172KB, 755x570px) Image search: [Google]
Road_Trip.jpg
172KB, 755x570px
Just a year ago, I was going through a really rough patch with a break up and moving out of the house for school. I was at my parents house, watching an old episode of Hey Arnold (cant remember which episode), but within the episode, Miriam takes over Bob's company for a short while. I only caught the episode towards the end, when it becomes apparent that Miriam begins to neglect Helga.
My mom and I never really had many chances to bond, since I never grew up with her, but that night, she found me upset. Moments when my mom actually sits down with me to cheer me up, or simply be there for me, are circumstances I really cherish, and in that moment, in the episode, Miriam realizes that she had been neglecting Helga. She leaves her studio and rushes out to find her.

tl;dr My mom and I connected during a time when I needed someone the most, at the same time while watching Miriam and Helga reconnect. I don't think I'll ever forget that moment.
>>
That baby does say it in the end and family guy is the only thing that cones to mind.
>>
File: 1469942702928.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
1469942702928.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
I like muscle girls, I like rape. I must have looked at this panel over 1000 times in my life.

I can't stop...It's my phone background...I wish I had friends.
>>
I've been marathoning the Amazing World of Gumball and like all of these scenes with the sheepish attraction between Gumball and Penny warm my broken old heart.

Especially really early in the series when everyone hates girls except Gumball is just all about Penny.
>>
File: goodbye.png (435KB, 728x408px) Image search: [Google]
goodbye.png
435KB, 728x408px
Yeah, once I saw that bus go over that hill. I just had a smile on my face and a tear.
>>
File: image.jpg (3MB, 3975x3056px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 3975x3056px
Even the Batman part is good. The only reason he's lashing out is because he misses his old friend: new 52 Superman. The level of friendship required for him to reject another Superman on that basis alone is pretty great.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.