[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Gwen Stacy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: magneto-19-gweneto.jpg (371KB, 980x1487px) Image search: [Google]
magneto-19-gweneto.jpg
371KB, 980x1487px
So if Gwen is Magneto, who's Chuck?
>>
>>86567008
Bald Gwen.
>they literally had Gwen variant month
I don't know who to blame.
>>
>>86567008
Is there a character that Gwen hasn't been [spoilers]yet
>>
>>86567050
You.
>>
>>86567058
>You.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>86567008
Mary Jane
>>
>>86567058
Well, Gwen Poole is supposed to be (you), the reader, and didn't she start out as a version of Gwen Stacy before her series got picked up?
>>
>>86568269
she started out as a cover varient with no backstory. I don't think we even saw her hair or anything so only had the context of the other varients in the set that she even resembled gwen under the mask
>>
what is spider gwen called in universe? Asking because if she bothers to hide her face, having her name in the super hero title is kinda stupid.
I mean there are plenty of gwens in NY but still.
>>
>>86568334
She's called Spider-Woman in her own universe.
>>
I like that she's destroying a plain version of a goblin glider. I'm getting tired of this endless Gwen dicking around though. I don't who let someone keep making different versions of their waifu and keep putting out books about her.
>>
>>86567008
Did she just killed the gween gwoblin?
>>
>>86568909
it started off as a joke but it turned out there was an actual market for ita

as much as people complain about identity politics I think, in future, this era of capeshit will remembered as 'the time when there was three of everyone running around at once'
>>
>>86567078
Legless Mary Jane with telepath powers.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.