[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we have a Stand Still Stay Silent thread?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 605.jpg (454KB, 1800x824px) Image search: [Google]
605.jpg
454KB, 1800x824px
Can we have a Stand Still Stay Silent thread?
>>
Tried reading this once... couldn't get into it.

The whole timeskip thing was really weird and then all of a sudden it's throwing all this exposition at you and you're trying to switch gears to a completely different cast of characters.

Does it get noticeably better once all that shit's out of the way?
>>
File: Lalli with a beard.jpg (299KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Lalli with a beard.jpg
299KB, 1280x1280px
>>86564888
It gets super chill once they leave the safe area.

Pic unrelated.
>>
>>86564888
nope

the art is good (great, considering the update schedule) but the story is literally incoherent
>>
>>86564927
>literally incoherent
Just because you can add "literally" to make your post more smart, does not mean the word can be added to ANYTHING.
>>
>>86564968
adjective
without logical or meaningful connection; disjointed; rambling
>>
>>86564991
Was talking about literally, Mr Dictionary.
>>
>>86565035
do you need someone to define 'literally' for you also?
>>
>>86564780
>Can we have a Stand Still Stay Silent thread?

It is amazingly beautiful, but it suffers from the fact that the artist (who is amazingly gifted, holy crap) is not a very good teller of tales.

It is two different skill sets, and it is not common to see both in one person.

Off the top of my head, Gunnerkrig Court, ScaryGoRound, and Kill Six Billion Demons have probably the most talented all-round creators out there.

All three maintain a steady update schedule, have art ranging from very good to mind-blowing, and actually tell tight, coherent stories.

Note that I don't count Empowered because it started as graphic novels and was only later web-serialized.

There are lots of other web comics that are very good, but only those few, in my experience, have both art and story done extremely well.
>>
>>86564888
Pretty mediocre desu, but the art's good
>>
>>86565230
Unsounded
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.