[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Simpsons gore

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: simpsons trash.png (1MB, 1278x1440px) Image search: [Google]
simpsons trash.png
1MB, 1278x1440px
Last night on the Simpsons
-Sherri or Teri drowned to death while the other twin and two random magician kids just stood there.
-Ralph is burned to death and entombed in molted metal.
-Kirk's arms are burned off.
-A eye surgery doctor commits suicide.

That's not funny, am I supposed to think this cruelty to children is funny? Kirk's arms falling off and the doctor suicide was kind of funny. But seeing one kid drown and another kid covered in molten metal is disgusting.

The Simpsons is just trying to "out-edge" Family Guy and South Park at this point. And its failing miserably at it. I don't want to see these disgusting displays of edginess. Family Guy never had anything so cruel as drowning and death by molten metal. It just showed things like car accidents and then Peter is OK next scene.
>>
>>86562545
was it a halloween special?
>>
>>86562569
No, its a regular episode.

This never happened before on regular episodes of the Simpsons where kids just died like that.
>>
They were gags, get over it

And Flanders' two ghost wives was a funny enough joke to make up for how weak they were to boot
>>
>>86562545
Don't forget shota!Burns' mother licking him.

Not gore but kinda fucked.
>>
File: 1433447951148.jpg (62KB, 500x386px) Image search: [Google]
1433447951148.jpg
62KB, 500x386px
>>86562545
>drowned to death

You mean passed out?

>the ralph wiggum scene
the end tag where he literally says "That's All Folks" to the audience?

Come on, the bitching is getting pathetic at this point. Complain about valid shit like Lisa being forced into the plot again or some shit. But these threads are getting sad.

>>86562927
>his mom voiced by Amy Shumer
I almost want to believe it was on purpose
>>
It was a Prestige joke.

Hans Moleman gets the burnt of this sort of thing all the time. Hell we have an entire episode about Homer brutally falling down the gorge.
>>
>>86562545
>conveniently forgetting the episode where Quagmire's sister gets abused and he goes out and kills him
>conveniently forgetting the flashback where Peter beats the shit out of Lucy
>conveniently forgetting the scene that made fun of Terri Schiavo
>conveniently forgetting the scene where they made fun of Sarah Palin's downie daughter
>conveniently forgetting the "You're sister's being raped" joked
>conveniently forgetting the scene where the Vietnamese guy makes fun of US vets
>conveniently forgetting the scene where Stewies probably enjoyed drinking horse sperm
OP can you be less retarded for fucks sake
>>
>>86563916
I'm willing to give Family Guy a pass since it's a much funnier show.
>>
>>86563164
Awaken, my masters!
>>
>>86563931
that's nice, but that's not what was being argued
>>
>>86563916
None of those scenes are children dying. And dying by drowning and burned to death are two of the worst ways to die.

And Family Guy was always like that, the Family Guy universe is one where people die and come back to life the next scene. The Simpsons never did this outside of Hans Moleman. The Simpsons was always meant to be a family show you watch with kids, while Family Guy was always a raunchy show that adults and teens watch.
>>
>>86564107
The fact that your argument is
"well family guy was always that way"
Kinda makes it sound like you got shown your hypocrisy and are now against the proverbial wall and need an out.
The cartoons on fox are geared toward adults anyway man, viewer discretion is advised.
>>
>>86563992
Oh I'm sorry. Well I'll let you get back to getting triggered by cartoons.
>>
>>86564676
Thanks.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.