[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Judas Contract Movie Predictions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_na3s8vJk9k1qgsk2ao1_500.jpg (160KB, 346x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_na3s8vJk9k1qgsk2ao1_500.jpg
160KB, 346x750px
With the Judas Contract being DC and Warner's next animated feature, people are wondering how close this adaptation will be to the original, considering how messed up the story is.

Will they keep the pedophilia sub-plot?
Will they portray Terra as a full on bad guy?
Or will they cop out like in the Teen Titans TV show and turn her into a puppy eyed sobbing little girl and Deathstroke into a moustache twirling bad guy.

What do you think?

I personally hope that they keep those elements in the movie.
Deathstroke and Terra's sexual relation demonstrated how mentally deranged Terra is and how far Deathstroke is ready to go to eliminate his targets.
>>
>>86557966
It's starring the same shitty lineup from Titans vs JLA. Honestly who fucking cares?
>>
>>86557966
>Will they keep the pedophilia sub-plot

Fucking americans
>>
>>86557966
Deathstroke will want revenge on Damian for destroying his ass somehow and Terra will be his mole to infiltrate the team that exists to suck Damian's cock and Terra will do a good job of it by sucking Damian's cock

Then Damian will kick Deathstroke's ass again and Terra will stop sucking Damian's and that will cause her to die

The end
>>
The only way this movie will be good is if Terra betrays everyone because Damien is an asshole.
>>
>>86558434
?
>>
>>86558487
Everyone sucks Damien's cock in these movies, we don't need anyone else sucking it.
>>
>>86557966
>Will they portray Terra as a full on bad guy?

To be fair, making her a monster was a dumb idea.
>>
I hope they make Terra evil in the movie like in the comics.
>>
>>86559432
What? You don't agree a mentally unstable girl who was being groomed by a sociopath pedophile should take the rap of said pedophile's assassination plot?
>>
Terra is such a dirty slut, I love it. If I glass one of my eyes out, do I get a qt3.14 dirty slut slave gf?
>>
>>86557966
Nightwing is apparently going to be used more in the movie but that doesn't really mean much.

The movie will end with Beast Boy somehow convincing Terra to give up because she'll just be a confused and lonely girl and not at all what she was in the comics because they want this to appeal to all the kiddies on Tumblr. And that'll all happen while Dick jobs (again), this time to Deathstroke, and then Damian beats his ass and Raven sucks his dick off right then and there.
>>
>>86558528
She was legal in pretty much every country in europe, every country in latin america, almost all of Asia, Australia and NZ.
>>
>>86559432
It really is the monst nonsensical thing about the Judas contract.
>We're gonna ignore how Slade is the mastermind behind all of this.
>and instead we're gonna make like Terra was the real bad guy this whole time.
>>
>>86561363
No offense but what she was in the comics was a flat villain so a redemption arc would at least bring some depth to her character.
>>
>>86557966
well they do have that r rating now
though it would kinda feel weird seeing an r rated teen titans movie
>>
>>86561382

And actually several states in the USA, but those were also brother-sister marriage states.
>>
>>86562575
also you can legally bang your mum or dad in new jersey
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.