[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Villainous

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: VILLAINOUS.jpg (98KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
VILLAINOUS.jpg
98KB, 500x424px
I want to spread word of this since almost nothing has surfaced of it. All I know is that it's made by a Mexican IP-- which is first for CN, one of the characters is voiced by Markiplier, and that it's created by Alan Ituriel, who produced the 2011 Top Cat movie. Anyone have any more info on it?
>>
I can already see it in hottopic.
>>
>>86557295
It's not actually a series, but a collection of shorts, the majority of which are only 15 seconds apiece and the longest of which are a single minute. The shorts won't even be worth the minuscule amount of time they take up.
>>
>>86557295
In the last thread about it someone mentioned that each "episode" was going to be less than a minute long. Interest went downhill after that.
>>
File: 1451243888624.jpg (408KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1451243888624.jpg
408KB, 1280x720px
>made by Mexicans
>Markiplier voicing a character
>less than a minute episode because kids have shit for attention span

Fuck
>>
>>86557380
>>86557489
That sucks. Thanks for the answers
>>
>>86557295
bump for lewd fan art of the girl
>>
>>86557489
>>86557380
Who the fuck thought that was a good idea?
>>
This is all we got of crazy girl, we need more! Something good has to come out of this.
>>
>Markiplier
And there goes Markiplier ruining something that could've been great again
>>
>>86560248
I'm gonna reserve judgement on Mark's performance.

The guy makes a living off of being over the top, and way too energetic, something that translates very well to cartoons, so a short might fit him perfectly.
>>
>>86557573
As a Mexican I'd get offended but this is by the guy who made the Top Cat movie.

Don't get your hopes up, guys.
>>
File: hugobson.png (404KB, 1083x728px) Image search: [Google]
hugobson.png
404KB, 1083x728px
>top cat movie
no hope
>>
It's not fucking real, several people have confirmed that already. It's an indie project started off Deviantart and there are no deals being made with CN.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.