[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

South Park Season 20

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: south park.jpg (154KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
south park.jpg
154KB, 1918x1080px
New clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jU7U3jdzng

So Cartmans social media death is now a social media murder investigation.
>>
>>86555541
Meh clip. I hope the ep is better.
>>
>>86555578
What's the synopsis for the episode?
>>
File: the damned new york.jpg (98KB, 540x623px) Image search: [Google]
the damned new york.jpg
98KB, 540x623px
>>86557695
>>
>>86555541
Why didn't they just cut off Cartman off from his tech to see if the trolling still continued?
>>
>>86561217
as wrong as the kids were, remember its cartman we are talking about, if he was the troll, he wouldnt be easy to identify, even if they took his tech, he would find another way.

he could just go, 'ok' and still be trolling, even if it was useless at the end, destroying his tech was the only possible answer.
>>
They did that anon. They took catman to a cabin in the woods smashed his tech and buried it in a shallow grave.
>>
>>86555541
>Most people leave 3 paragraphs stating that they are quitting twitter.
They know the audience well.
>>
>>86561352
i imagine he meant just take away his stuff, not destroying it.

if you want an opinion, how much do you wanna bet that, for M&T to make a point, gerald is not gonna be discovered as a troll, at all.

he might confess, only after shit have went down and the entire town stupidity is put into absolute evidence, but NOBODY is gonna discover him.
>>
>>86561408
They didn't think it was Cartman. They KNEW it was Cartman. The only thing they actually discussed was just how to deal with him. There was never any doubt in their minds he was Skankhunt.
>>
>>86561408
I have a feeling that Gerald might get discovered because the 42 in Skankhunt42 is his age.
>>
>>86561719
doubt so...

as far as ive saw, the whole point of these eps, is to show people that you shouldnt become dependent on social media, and not let some insults get you.

reallistically, if you get rid of a troll like gerald, then, whats next? other trolls will come and the cycle will repeat.

if gerald gets discovered by anyone, the message wil be lost, the girls will have their revenge, but then, what?

the only way for gerald to be discovered by someone, and the message still be heard, is for a catastrophe occur to everyone first for their stupidity.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.