[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Xmen Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

File: image.jpg (46KB, 745x197px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 745x197px
Because we need these muggas

Where would you lead the Xmen if you're given a chance to direct/write their future?

What's your fav run/arc? What makes them your personal fav?

Who among the Xmen had an impact in your life?

Lastly, your own OC mutie. Her/his power and origin story. What's his/her role in the plight of the mutants?
>>
Firstly, I'd have them stop running around making sure everyone knows they are mutants and dealing only with Mutant problems. They'd be heroes again, dealing with criminals, mutant, human, Inhuman and everything else. But since the X-Men were the orginal SJWs I wouldn't be able to do this without having to have at least one book fall back in the same story of 'muties are hated and feared, that would be titled Ex-Men and the team would be Storm Mags, and a few of the older ones, Uncanny X-Men would be made up of Rockslide, No Girl, Anole, Ernst, Mercury, and Eye Boy and they would be the ones doing the heroics, not just for the betterment of mutant kind, but everyone because being a hero shouldn't be race exclusionary. I'd also like an Academy X book about a school open to all with gifts, not just muties, anyone can enroll.

I fucking loved Quest for Magik, but that's because I love the newer mutants and Young's artwork. I also really enjoyed Wells' run of New Mutants

Magik, she's my waifu.

Control over thermodynamics, he'd start out by just making things hot or warm, but eventually he learns that while he can create heat he can also sap it, but it's as tough power to gain control of. As a kid he had a nightmare which activated his power and set his while house on fire, thankfully no one was killed. After he learned about his powers and figures out how they work a bit he became inspired by The X-Men while they were in San Fransisco and decided to start training when he turned 10, and finally got to crime fighting when he was 16. Eventually Storm and a few others arrive to recruit him into their ranks, but he refuses, telling them that until just this very moment that the mutants were not his people, they were just other people around him, and doesn't want the fact that he's a mutant to define him.
>>
>>86548892
>Where would you lead the Xmen if you're given a chance to direct/write their future?
Space.
>What's your fav run/arc? What makes them your personal fav?
Utopia because it was cool.
>Who among the Xmen had an impact in your life?
Nobody.
>Lastly, your own OC mutie. Her/his power and origin story. What's his/her role in the plight of the mutants?
Sapphire, lesbian daughter of Kitty Pryde and Nightcrawler from alternate reality, trained in magic by Magik and has samurai pirate sword. Currently in lesbian relationship with Scarlet Witch.
>>
Favorite Arcs/Runs?
>> Remender's X-Force run, the whole thing even the British world arc.
Favorite Mutants?
>> Domino
>> Storm
>> Scarlet Witch
>> Omega Red
>>
>>86548892
>Where would you lead the Xmen if you're given a chance to direct/write their future?

Give them a breather. Back to slice of life stuff. Little heroics from time to time but nothing extreme.

- Brood Saga. Classic Claremont drama and character developments.

- Messiah Arc. Kyle and Yost had me on the edge. The whole read was a ride.

- Remender's XForce. Because, why not?

Ororo. Claremont Ororo and her personal struggle. I loved the Life and Death issues.

>Lastly, your own OC mutie. Her/his power and origin story. What's his/her role in the plight of the mutants?

Hmmm...Ravensight. Vision/Sight powers (duh) Xray/Infrared...stuff like that. She goes blind later on while on a mission. I'll put her on Hope's X-Force.
>>
>>86549196
> Sapphire, lesbian daughter of Kitty Pryde and Nightcrawler from alternate reality, trained in magic by Magik and has samurai pirate sword. Currently in lesbian relationship with Scarlet Witch.

That was a wild read.
>>
File: image.jpg (68KB, 736x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68KB, 736x1032px
>>
>>86548892
Complete overhaul reboot focus on the original 7 Xmen ala teen titans
Tomorrows brightest
The New Xmen
No one
Ghost powers like powers ability tap into the quantum field and produce and manipulate quantum energy
Quantum constructs
Teleportation
Invisibility
Phasing
Enhanced physiology but not super
Limited psionics(possession,mind reading, detecting, knowledge and physical skill absorption)

Fully realized grants aging suppression due to regeneration

>Role
Assassin, infiltrator, saboteur and former villa
>>
>>86551418
>original 7 Xmen
>>
>>86548892
The real question here, is why is this image so goddamn small?
>>
File: EXTRAXM2015017_col.jpg (450KB, 791x1200px) Image search: [Google]
EXTRAXM2015017_col.jpg
450KB, 791x1200px

Storm does not get the credit she deserves. She's holding the team together and keeping the dream alive. again
>>
File: x-men4.jpg (660KB, 4220x1105px) Image search: [Google]
x-men4.jpg
660KB, 4220x1105px
>>86551519
There you go.
>>86551550
Vichyfag pls.
>>
>>86551462
Including Havok and polaris
>>
>>86551656
I can stand behind that.
>>
>>86551550
Magneto was doing that, not Storm
>>
>>86548892
Into a reboot. Decimation did irreparable damage to the franchise.

Hard to say. Claremont is obviously king but Wells' NM is my favorite small run

I don't do the whole "this character changed my life" thing but Magik is my waifu.

Yekaterina "Katyusha" Summers. Illyana/Scott child from an alternate future. Opens many small and brief portals to the punch dimension wherever she pleases. Her given name is the Russian equivalent of Katherine and her codename refers to katyusha rockets
>>
>>86548892
I'd kiss Remender's ass and ask him to write instead. Challenge him to write in a happy-go-lucky vibe.

I'd send the O5 back in time.

I think I'd like dimension hopping and I'd want to expand the line to maybe 6 team books instead of the paltry 3 we have now.

>What's your fav run/arc?
Too many to count, but Second Coming is pretty based for something recent. The payoff was so good too having read the years of stories building up to it.

Shit, too hard.
Nate, Rachel, and Hope are some personal favorites though.

>Lastly, your own OC mutie
NOTNate Grey
>Her/his power and origin story
Sinister, it's always sinister.
>What's his/her role in the plight of the mutants?
Doesn't give a fuck. Instead flies around in space looking for the ultimate scrap.
Spews metal gear lines at inappropriate times.
>>

I start the greatest crossover ever where all the past X-Men come to the future to bring Jean back and have to fight the modern versions of themselves. But it all just winds up in a giant orgy after Jean makes them all gay.

Claremont is just so damn comfy, can't beat it.

Emma Frost because i've blown the most loads to her
>>
File: 1407309134013 (1).png (736KB, 684x678px) Image search: [Google]
1407309134013 (1).png
736KB, 684x678px

I would have different teams with different focus.
-A scientific time traveling team, a mix between Ewing Ultimates and Planetary, this is an "X-Force" made to stop every mutant extinction scenario in the future. People like Cable, Beast, Doctor Nemesis and Forge are part of the team.
-An acid, Morrison-like New X-Men book with the main team, lead by Cyclops.
-A teen book with with young characters (and maybe some OCs) trying to graduate to become 'real' X-Men. Every issue is a lesson with a different professor choosen between the lesser known always forgotten cast. Hope and Genesis could be two good leads.
-Some solo run for fan favorites and experimentation, idk, maybe Magick becoming Sorceress Supreme
-I would have more mutants in non-mutants team, to strengthen the bound with the continuity of the other series.

>What's your fav run/arc? What makes them your personal fav?0
There's so much to say and my favorites are a bit standard, but I like them. I loved New X-Men, I even liked the ending. God Loves Man Kills is fantastic.

Cyclops. He isn't the charismatic team leader, but the one who gets the things done. Truely the hero we need.

There a so many unused mutants that I think it's stupid to have another OC. Bendis run (I know) gave us plenty new mutants with decent potential, but aside from Goldball and Triage they completely disappeared. He did something interesting with Morph, using him in 616 (he was from AoA, even if it's barely the same character).
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.