[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

In your opinion, who is the worst comic writer and why?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (114KB, 1639x922px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 1639x922px
In your opinion, who is the worst comic writer and why?
>>
>>86546221
Hes raped so many characters and brought on such horrible writing in the comics that i refuse to start reading marvels monthly comics until hes fired and his influance is gone.
>>
File: 81205228.jpg (106KB, 520x800px) Image search: [Google]
81205228.jpg
106KB, 520x800px
Hopeless. Fuck him, fuck his wife, fuck whoever brought him to Marvel.
And whoever wrote Swords of Sorrow.
>>
>>86546221
Bendis single-handedly ruined an entire era of comics (Avengers Disassembled - Today), and he'said still going strong.
>>
>>86546265
Could Laura go be lost somewhere or be in a coma until these guys are out of Marvel. I'm so sad.
>>
>>86546221
Probably Kate Leth. She's got genuine issues, whenever I read hellcat I get the feeling that she's living in a bubble, disconnected from all reality. Bendis is shitty and sometimes I feel like he has his head really far up his own ass, but with Leth I think "This person may not be smart enugh to write something better, for her this is a good story".
>>
File: 1473896916366.jpg (497KB, 800x1229px) Image search: [Google]
1473896916366.jpg
497KB, 800x1229px
>>86546289
I'm not Laurafag at all and I felt insulted with that issue. Lowest point in already shit book.
Or maybe Ice Juliette and Inhuman Romeo is worse, I don't know.
>>86546328
That's what living in twatter echo chamber does to you.
>>
In DC it's fucking Snyder, because
>muh Duke
>muh Harper
>muh edge
Also he wanted to copy almost every iconic Batman's arc in his manner, but failed. Thx Based King that he has saved us.
>>
>>86546265
>>86546439
I'm no X-fag, can someone tell me why this issue was so offensive?
>>
>>86546597
Because people don't like that the Inhumans and Muties don't get along. Nevermind that Mutants kind of dug their own hole what with a genocidal maniac who has, on many occasions, tried to destroy all human life in the name of Homosuperior. Maybe if they stopped going around screaming "Muties lives matter!" and just did some heroics to save more than just mutants or deal with mutant problems, the public would like them more. As it is, they let terrorist join their ranks and then tell the world to fuck off when they want him arrested or killed, because to mutants, being a mutant absolves you of all your wrong doings.

I can't wait for IvX
>>
>>86546221
He let's his politics write his comics, he's also power hungry and wants full control of the marvel universe.
He's also a shallow writer who doesn't challenge the reader but just panders. He's worse than slott, Slott tries ideas but has poor execution.
>>
>>86546328
That's most online feminists. They have zero real life experience and think they know how the world works.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.