[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TMNT - out of the shadows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

File: tmnt.jpg (59KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
tmnt.jpg
59KB, 640x360px
I finally got around to watching this movie and I gotta say, I can't quite see what all the fuss was about. Sure April was garbage, again. Casey Jones was shitty and the plot took way to many jumps in logic but it seemed like the 80s cartoon made into a modern movie. Gone were the rapping turtles in the first one where they were basically portrayed as black teens. Now they're just teens.

2 more shining points in this movie were Bebop and Rocksteady. They were big, stupid, and strong. But what really made me like them were the fact that they were such good friends. I would like to see them again in another movie.

If you cut April, Casey Jones, and a bit of the dialog you would have had a really good movie.
>>
File: 2f7.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
2f7.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>86544350
>I would like to see them again in another movie.
Nice one, Anon!

I'm actually mad this bombed. It was so much fun
>>
I really liked watching it.

Not saying it's a great film just that it did it's popcorn movie stuff really well.

I was hoping we would get spin offs from this, like Mutanimals, etc

If they want to go cheaper they can do a Raph solo movie.
>>
>>86544350

still can't get over the turtle designs, sorry
>>
>>86544350
I think that they were moving in a good direction even if the movie was pretty bad. It had potential. It had more turtles, Bebop and Rocksteady and Krang. I mean I could have done with a better take on it all and Casey Jones was not that good but hey, I would have still liked to see where they would go next.
>>
>>86544350
Donatello is still steve urkel.
>>
File: divaturn.gif (2MB, 500x423px) Image search: [Google]
divaturn.gif
2MB, 500x423px
>>86544416
>http://www.teenagemutantninjaturtles.com/2016/09/22/leonardo-third-tmnt-movie-not-announced/
god damnit.
I thought it was a lot of fun too, evenwith its failings.
>>86546570
i love him
>>
>but it seemed like the 80s cartoon made into a modern movie
Is that supposed to be a good thing?
>>
>>86545946
They trimmed them down some and made them generally less busy this time around.
They were still like seven feet tall tho.
>>
>>86544350

What is this the 1970s? All teens rap. Especially NYC teens even circa the 1980s. They felt like actual New York teens rather than generic American teens in the first movie.

The first movie was a pretty solid adaptation of the original Mirage comics. The second is an adaptation of the 80s cartoon.

I actually preferred the first. It had a better plot and final act. The turtles especially Mikey were more in character.
>>
>>86548415
It does seem like they shrinked them down a tiny bit.
>>
My man!
>>
File: 1474424020604.gif (1MB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
1474424020604.gif
1MB, 500x234px
>>
File: 1472849705077.gif (471KB, 221x366px) Image search: [Google]
1472849705077.gif
471KB, 221x366px
>>
So if there was to be a third movie, what would you like to see? Slash? Rat King? Mousers? Leatherhead? Mondo Gecko? Fugitoid?
>>
>>86551007
Bishop
>>
File: 4JQnjEK.jpg (468KB, 5032x1734px) Image search: [Google]
4JQnjEK.jpg
468KB, 5032x1734px
>>
>>
File: quality mikey animated.gif (555KB, 455x252px) Image search: [Google]
quality mikey animated.gif
555KB, 455x252px
>>86548403
No, it really isn't.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.