[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you fucking kidding me? That piece of shit episode Onion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: fogwtl.jpg (123KB, 860x468px) Image search: [Google]
fogwtl.jpg
123KB, 860x468px
Are you fucking kidding me? That piece of shit episode Onion Gang was the last episode before the break? Season 4 has been the biggest fucking pile of steaming horse shit. Steven Universe, should have been a mini series. A set number of episodes to tell the story like the Japanese do for a lot of their anime. Not to drag this crap out with shit fillers
>>
bump for a good show turning to shit
>>
>>86543433
When the show returns, something fucking HUGE better happen, or start happening.
>>
File: ominous as fuck.png (769KB, 1280x956px) Image search: [Google]
ominous as fuck.png
769KB, 1280x956px
>mfw "Gem Harvest"
I think not airing this before hiatus was mercy on CN's part.
If they dropped this dark shit on us and fucked off for the rest of the year we'd tear ourselves apart
>>
>>86545604
I've been an avid follower of the show for a while, but these are my sentiments exactly. Everything about the end of season 3 seems to have been done to destroy any tension or threat in the least climactic ways possible. I long for the days back when the show was intense, having the gems freak out about the incoming invasion while Steven is left in the dark but knows shit is about to go down. The Bismuth episode was the only one I really loved from that last bomb of episodes.
>>
Jokes on you, I didn't watch Onion Gang yet!
So the last one I saw was fucking LOOoBC.
>>
>massive 6+ month hiatuses in the middle of seasons
>no gap in between seasons

I don't understand. Why?
>>
>>86545807
It feels like there should still be tension but no one actually cares.

When Peridot and Jasper came, I figured they were just a couple nobody scouts but apparently they WERE the invasion. I wish they could have left off on some note that the homeworld gems haven't actually forgot about them.
>>
>>86543433
I actually sorta dropped it this season. It wasn't even an intentionally decision, I just noticed that I was skipping through episodes more and more to get past the filler bits until I realized I wasn't enjoying any of it.
>>
>>86545859
Because it apparently gets great ratings that way.
>>
>Have chance to expand upon Rose's past, learn more about the Gem Homeworld, and even get some characterization out of Jasper
>Nope let's just have an episode where we point out how Steven's a lonely little bitch ass loser
It's like they want to stretch everything out as long as possible because they don't actually have a set plan for the story.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.