[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this series the pinnacle of western animation?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: Mister_Freeze_BTAS.jpg (20KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
Mister_Freeze_BTAS.jpg
20KB, 300x225px
Is this series the pinnacle of western animation?
>>
YAS!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPVaDaynNKM
>>
>>86539306
Yeah. but it's still a shame that most of the animation is outsourced to somewhere else instead of the old USofA
>>
>>86539306
All the clayface episodes are beautifully animated for it's time
>>
>>86539306
When the show's good, it's certainly at pinnacle level, but a large number, perhaps even a majority, of episodes are frankly a bore.
>>
>>86541403
name a better batman cartoon with better episodes then
>>
>>86541403
Your wrong.
>>
>>86541515
Batman: The Brave and the Bold.

>>86541617
I watched the entire series on DVD. I'm not.
>>
>>86541515
Justice League/Unlimited.

Check mate atheist.
>>
>>86539306
The stories are great, but the actual animation is slowed and hasn't aged very well.
>>
>>86541747
The brave and the bold is fucking retarded.
>>
>>86541879
Your wrong.
>>
>>86541901
You freak. Wanna see a magic trick?

Here is your ass, and here's my DICK
>>
File: jack.jpg (55KB, 363x550px) Image search: [Google]
jack.jpg
55KB, 363x550px
>>86539306
no
>>
>>86541515
Batman Beyond
Brave and the Bold
>>
>>86541515
What does that have to do with the topic? Why must a Batman series be the pinnacle of western animation?
>>
No

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygrEVnrg3Ic
>>
>>86541943
http://kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/Batman-The-Animated-Series/Season-01-Episode-002-Christmas-With-the-Joker?id=46901

Skip to 18:50. Yes, it was. The fight scenes had such a slow pace.
>>
Can I watch Justice League without having to see all of BTAS and STAS beforehand?
>>
>>86542097
Yeah, there aren't any references that I remember. If there were, they were minute enough that it doesn't matter.
>>
>>86541901
The Brave and the Bold has a higher consistent episode quality throughout its run than BTAS does. I would argue that BTAS's best moments are better than BatB's best moments, but it's close.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.