[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/co/ characters whose costumes would severely limit their vision

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Juggernaut2.jpg (39KB, 442x491px) Image search: [Google]
Juggernaut2.jpg
39KB, 442x491px
>if he looks to the side he'll just see the inside of his helmet
>>
>>86538521

Nothing can stop him, why would he ever need to look at the sides?
>>
>>86538521
They actually dealt with that in Parker's Thunderbolts, gave him a helmet with more peripheral
>>
File: image.jpg (199KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
199KB, 766x1024px
Captain cold for sure
>>
>>86538521
What was Juggernaut based on? His origin , costume, etc it all seems like a throwback to something
>>
>>86539127
Mercenary in a foreign country discovers a strange artifact that gives him powers is pretty common.
Metamorpho, Peacemaker, there's a pretty big list. Most of them become superheroes, it's possible Juggernaut might be a twist on that.
>>
>>86538521
But he only needs to see what's in front of him
>>
>>86539272
>it's possible Juggernaut might be a twist on that.
I think the twist is that his brother is a crippled man with the possibly the world's greatest mind and Cain is, at least for the X-Men, possibly the strongest physically, but kind of dim
>>
>>86539272
There's cheetah aswell
>>
>>86539559
He just needs flowers and a girlfriend that's not dead. He's not dim.
>>
>>86540682
>. He's not dim.

I feel like his intelligence is inconsistent. I mean Black Tom was clearly the brains of the duo. Although most of his plans did just involve " Okay Juggernaut go smash stuff while I commit a crime across town"
>>
>>86540818
You can be normal, or even smart, and still be easily manipulated. Especially if you care for someone.

He likes feeling powerful because his childhood left him feeling helpless and as the Juggernaut he has to be bad to keep the power. He doesn't really have any motivation as a villain other than that so why would he need to be the brains.
>>
>>86539559
this

modern juggy has more depth so he's not outright stupid, but he was originally meant to offset charles
>>
>>86539559
This. Charles is brains and reason, Juggernaut is brawn and anger.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.