[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

How does this make you feel?
>>
>>86538434
Not thrilled, but not angry. At the end of the day I guess I like the idea of Bruce having more family.
>>
>>86538434
Perfectly fine, Kane is easily the best Bat-female ever.
>>
How do characters stating an objective inarguable fact make me feel? Nothing.
>>
Indifferent.
>>
>how does this make you feel?
I'm not a real fan of the buzzcut look for her.
>>
>>86538760
This.

She better fucking hurry up and grow her hair out.
>>
File: identity.png (3MB, 1000x1537px) Image search: [Google]
identity.png
3MB, 1000x1537px
>>86538434
>>
>>86538434
I'll admit it, not a fan of this choice. There's no shame not knowing Bruce Wayne is Batman, your characters doesn't need to know everything.
>>
>>86538541
>Perfectly fine, Kane is easily the best Bat-female ever.

This is bait.
>>
>>86538760
Doesn't she always where a wig anyway?
>>
>>86538921
No its not.
Barb is generic crap when she is not Oracle and the blonde bitch is tumblr crap.
Only Cass is close & she is 1 note compared to Kane.
>>
>>86538950
She does but her civilian appearance still had a cute bobcut going on.
>>
>>86538434
Considering she's his cousin and Bruce came back the same time Batman showed up, it's not surprising. Even if your cousin was putting on a growly voice you'd still recognize their voice.

Alfred put it best in King's run, a lot of people suspect Bruce Wayne is Batman, it's proving it that Batman has made impossible.
>>
>>86539005
>Only Cass is close & she is 1 note compared to Kane.

> one note.

Right...
>>
>>86538434
I liked it. Considering the fact that they're related, it was dumb for them to have kept Bruce's identity a secret from her as long as they did.
I'm actually genuinely surprised by how much I've been enjoying Detective Comics, considering my previous ambivalence for Tynion as a writer.
>>
>>86539018
Listen if it was that easy then anyone can find out Batman's secret identity.
>>
>>86538434
I thought Rucka, Williams, and Blackman made it an point that Kate isn't his cousin. Especially with the other Katherine Kane running around.
>>
>>86539018
I think Alfred actually said that in the second issue of all star
>>
>>86539172
She's there aunt.
>>
>>86539172

Kathy Kane doesn't exist anymore thanks to the reboot.
>>
>>86538434
Has it been explained why she's so damn pale?
>>
File: 1458179541898.jpg (32KB, 413x395px) Image search: [Google]
1458179541898.jpg
32KB, 413x395px
>>86539570
>he didnt read Morrison's batman
>>
>>86539592
She's just doesn't get a lot of sun.
>>
>>86539639
Dude, can you please explain how she turned from justice and Bruce lover to insane "I'll betray and kill everyone for the sake of my nazi father" bitch? Wasn't she ashamed of him in Morrison's Batman?
>>
>>86539721
Basically that was a different character in Grayson
>>
>>86539359
>>86539018
It is, it's already been posted in this thread >>86538805
>>
>>86538434
Did they fuck?
>>
>>86539842
Aaaand how are both Kates canon then? I mean, same name, same origin and same fate. Even same damn costume, the only difference is characterization.
>>
Like Kate takes up way to much panel time.
>>
Love Kate, wish she kept her bob cut, the idea of using a wig as a disguise, like Black Canary, is pretty cool, but having her use a full on butch dyke haircut not only looks bad, but is kinda sorta offensive to real life dykes maybe?
>>
>>86540209
It's her arc, anon
Of course she's a central part of it
>>
If it wasn't for Cass and Clayface this title wouldn't be worth reading
>>
>>86539125
Anyone with half a brain could figure it out if they thought about it. Batman clearly has access to an enormous amount of money and infrastructure to create his toys, is edgy and vengeful enough when contrasted with other heroes that his motivation likely stems from some personal loss, and must have a lot of free time on his hands to train to be as good as he is. Also they have the same build, height, and jaw. The number of people it could be besides Bruce Wayne could be counted on one hand.
>>
>>86540521
Still better than kings cuck fetish desu senpai
>>
File: Batman__2016___006_015.jpg (2MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Batman__2016___006_015.jpg
2MB, 1988x3056px
>>86541140
You mean your cuck fetish, King's Batman is the best that title has been in five years, sorry you're mad that the brand new blond waifu got blacked
>>
>>86540984
>Batman clearly has access to an enormous amount of money
having access to money =/= being rich. That said, not many people know how batman operates, to the point that some people think he is not even human. I mean, the guy walks around with fucking superman.

>is edgy and vengeful enough when contrasted with other heroes that his motivation likely stems from some personal loss
not necessarily personal loss. Perhaps he is poor and had a shitty life in general. That said, why would the guy that normally goes out with supermodels be considered 'edgy'?

>must have a lot of free time on his hands
Bruce wayne clearly doesn't. He must run his corporation.

>they have the same build, height, and jaw
fun fact, there was a research some time ago that find out that hiding your eyes can actually work to hide your identity. They even put some celebrities disguised as batman. It is surprisingly difficult to tell; what to say at night.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.