[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you still care bout kenan if he stopped being an asshole?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

would you still care bout kenan if he stopped being an asshole?
>>
>>86536988

In organic character development as he starts coming more into his own as a hero? Of course.

If he suddenly just became a perfect guy overnight and had zero dimension to his character? No.
>>
>>86536988
Yes. Because what makes him interesting is watching him slowly become more heroic.
>>
File: dragon-tiger.jpg (287KB, 680x484px) Image search: [Google]
dragon-tiger.jpg
287KB, 680x484px
This is what they should be doing with this book, instead of coming up with the millionth iteration of Superman.
>>
>>86536988
I'm really enjoying New Super-Man, it's like DCs Ms Marvel, great funny comic with hood art and likible character which people will shit post about because they haven't actually read the comics, they just see minority characters having a fan base and it erks them.

I'd like to see K grow out of being an asshole, but I think it's way better seeing him just being a cunt whenever he can.
>>
File: because batman is a nerd.jpg (32KB, 260x350px) Image search: [Google]
because batman is a nerd.jpg
32KB, 260x350px
Best boy still exists, so whatever
>>
I don't care about him now.
>>
>>86536988
I'll care about him when he stops being Chinese propaganda.
>>
>>86538457
But it's DC anon, it's not a diversity push at all. You can like it, it's okay when they do it.
>>
>>86536988
Last issue was great. I can't believe I didn't see the Freedom Fighters name coming in retrospect.
>>
>>86540973
>>
>>86540741
>comparing DC to Marlel in this regard

>Kenan hasn't replaced Clark Kent
>clark is still treated as a respectable character
>Kenan's a flawed character who's treated as such
>he's not made out to be the most powerful superhero in the world out of nowhere
>other characters aren't turned into shills or srrawmen to make kenan look cool
>kenan hasn't been shoehorned into anything yet
>>
>>86541227
>kenan hasn't been shoehorned into anything yet
I can't wait for them to crossover with Supersons so Kenan can bully Jon
>>
>Chink
>not an asshole
>>
>>86540741
I'mma take the bait here
Of course it's okay because DC actually knows what to do with replacement characters.
If a replacement character is not going over with the crowd, DC actually do the right thing and kill the character off instead of shoving it down our throats further.
You're just mad your Marlel characters are horribly written. Stick with your movies
>>
>>86541283
They probably won't understand each other, other than a few words of English Kenan knows.
I think they'll get along well enough besides that, though.
>Who is this Chinese guy and why does he keep giving me noogies?
>>
>>86541425
>They probably won't understand each other, other than a few words of English Kenan knows.
Fuck, I completely forgot about language barriers.
>>
>>86541448
If the rest of his Trinity is with him, I'd expect Bat-Man to be able to converse, and Wonder-Woman can probably count to ten and ask where the bathroom is, at least.

I don't know how well Clark can handle Chinese, and I doubt Kenan had Kryptonian language zapped in his head with the powers.
>>
>>86541411
You mean like Black Wally, and Harper Row, and Duke?
>>
>>86541633
Except DC has seen where they fucked up with Black Wally and corrected that, as well as given him a chance at becoming his own character.

I've got nothing for Duke and Harper except Snyder's a great writer, but fuck his character opinions.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.