[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Captain Facist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: Image-97-600x554.jpg (107KB, 600x554px) Image search: [Google]
Image-97-600x554.jpg
107KB, 600x554px
The timing of this couldn't be any worse
>>
>>86438282
LMAO Nova clawing at his chance to steal Kamala off lil nigga
>>
>>86438282
Minority oppression. Let's see how many times Bendis gets to remind everyone about it.
>>
File: 1474380277711.png (44KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1474380277711.png
44KB, 1024x768px
>>86438282
>>
>>86438282
What's going on with her hair?
>>
>>86438282
Marquez draws a damn good Carol
>>
>>86438377
sticking straight up because she was a) flying and b) got zapped with electricity.

It does look ridiculous though
>>
BLACK LIVES MATTER EVERYONE!
>>
>>86438358
>>86438444
oh, look. it's a morality play about how the poor black man is innocent and persecuted.
>>
Carol sure likes arresting people, huh?
>>
>>86438282
Why is everyone else just standing around looking sad?

>oh no evil Carol is arresting innocents again
>if only someone could do something about this
>but we, the Avengers, can only watch sadly as our rights are being violated
>>
Why do they need to bring THE WHOLE SUPERHERO CREW just for one fucking superhero every single fucking time? Kind of loses its fucking dramatic punch the fiftieth time around!
>>
Right now I'd like another "World War X" event (preferably real powerhouse, World War Bob for example) just to kill off most of the characters for what? two-three years. I suppose it's enough to change the fads and fashions that now render comics almost unreadable.
>>
>>86438551
Because it's an event.
>>
>>86438516
>Miles is going to be Thanos' girlfriend in prison
>>
>>86438602
BIG
>>
>>86438444
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dn1TB5VV_94
>>
>>86438282
how's that bingo going?
>>
>>86438333
Heh
>>
>>86438551
SOMEONE didn't bother reading the issue.
>>
>>86438715
PURPLE
>>
A hooded nigga doing whatever the fuck he wants and beating people up without repercussions deserves to be in prison.
>>
>>86438282
Why is he crying and why is he being arrested

I'm assuming someone in his family just died and the clairvoyant said miles is gonna do something really bad as a result but I may be giving the writing too much credit as that would make sense
>>
>>86438983
Get it tho? He DINDU nothing... yet
>>
>>86438282
>The timing of this couldn't be any worse

This time next year he'll have suffered the fate of all children of other universes (except Cable and Bishop, for some reason) and had his entire supporting cast/family killed off.

Then in a desperate attempt to stay relevant and generate some sales for his flagging title they'll have Otto Octavius take over his brain. But the title will be cancelled and the sudden forced resolution will leave Otto Morales "out there" somewhere, possibly searching for another universe to not treat him so bad, possibly just totally forgotten until a writer who likes him inserts him into a story for a few panels years later, trying to undo the changes with a few unwieldy expository speeches. Then, ten, twenty years from now, another writer looking for kooky, why-did-they-make-that characters to exploit/shit on/resurrect and make truly popular for the first time will create a seamless and considered storyline that neatly resolves the difficulties before quietly never mentioning them ever again, because fuck me, some characters have shitty backstories you shouldn't talk about, and he's already a teen Spider-Man from another universe that even Galactus, who's a fairly impartial guy, thought was so shitty it had to die, trapped in a world that isn't his own surrounded by people who were, in-universe, so suspicious of Skrull imposters just last weekend when Norman Osborne was president or something that they would have happily thrown his jailbait body into space and watched him asphyxiate, or turned him into cows and fed him to himself.

But a year from now, a month from now, nobody's going to care, and don't kid yourself otherwise. They barely care right now.
>>
File: a42[1].png (377KB, 498x497px) Image search: [Google]
a42[1].png
377KB, 498x497px
>>86438877
the hero we need
>>
>>86438967
DICKINGS
>>
>>86438282
>an upstanding young hero kills a Nazi

I see nothing wrong with this
>>
>>86438282
Wait, what happened to the battle? Why did everyone suddenly turn around and pick on poor Miles?
>>
Miles a good boy he was just trying to get his character arc together. He dindu nuffin, Cap'n Hydra a raycissss
>>
>>86438545
Because Ullyses' power made it so that they all saw the vision. They were probably just stunned/shocked after it happened since it caught them all off guard. There are lots of things to get pissed about with the comic and that's pretty low on the totem pole.
>>
>>86438377
She went Super Saiyan
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.