[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Nut Jorb

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Andie_TNJ2.jpg (939KB, 1418x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Andie_TNJ2.jpg
939KB, 1418x2100px
The first movie was released in the middle of winter with no competition. It made a respectable $64,000,000 in the United States. But I still can't believe they're deluded enough to think releasing its sequel in May is going to work out.

How badly will this bomb?
>>
File: Surly_TNJ2.jpg (832KB, 1418x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Surly_TNJ2.jpg
832KB, 1418x2100px
>>
File: Buddy_TNJ2.jpg (667KB, 1418x2100px) Image search: [Google]
Buddy_TNJ2.jpg
667KB, 1418x2100px
>>
is this just the ripoff of Over the Hedge?
>>
First one wasn't even that bad. I think people just hated it because the MC was a dick.
>>
>no Brendan
>>
>>86436966
IT'S THE NUTJOB
>>
>>86437112
I liked it, but I watched it when I had literally nothing to do and desperately needed to pass the time. It was pretty average with some good parts in it. For such a well known cast it was pretty quietly released.

I remember thinking a sequel would be another way to pass the time but I dunno, could use another time passer but with such a movie to make one of, it seems like it'll be easily shit.

Most people still think the Gagnam Style thing was horrible, and I didn't like it either.
>>
>>86436966
Models look better, but there's no way they won't use What does the Fox say as their outdated song
>>
>>86437127
Worse, no new females.
>>
>>86436966
I want to fuck that squirrel.
>>
>>86436966
It might be decent if they have an interesting hook.

For example, the previous main characters could be used as allegories for lottery winners, with beggars and scam artists hounding them at every turn.
There could also be a totally-not-Communist uprising, trying to take all the nuts away from the squirgoise.

Hell, throw in a comedic side plot about a bunch of baby animals trying (and failing) to pull off their own heist against the heisters, and you have a movie.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.