[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched this. Its been in my backlog so long. I maronthed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

Just watched this. Its been in my backlog so long.

I maronthed the entire thing with no breaks. I was entranced. It was ominous and foreboding. Dread is a word that comes to mind.

Whimsical is another.
It was funny. It was cute. The music was lovely. The subtle banter was superb. I laughed out loud several times.

I'm a different person now after seeing this. Not better or worse. But not the same.

rock fact
>>
File: 1312.png (2MB, 1908x719px) Image search: [Google]
1312.png
2MB, 1908x719px
>>86430061
Has some good in it, but pacing sucks and ending is shit. Major disappointment for me
>>
I understand that the core demographic here is children but did children like it?

Seems a bit too mature.
>>
OP, enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8SY5_Q07Is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5Vphk6OF4
>>
>>86430145
I don't even care, I liked it so much.

>>86430120
It wasn't the ending I wanted, but it felt right. Since they were clearly out of place there, it wouldn't make sense that they were just lost children, but I enjoyed the ride nontheless.

>>86430061
Glad you watched it OP. I've listened to the soundtrack a number of times, and am hunting down the vinyl copy with sheet music.
It really felt like a modern day classic fairy tale. Not disney, but actual Brothers Grimm stuff.
>>
>>86430518
It's going up for sale on Mondo tomorrow, 12pm CST, unless you're looking for the SDCC version.
I have no vinyl equipment but I'm buying one anyway. Goddamn I love this show and it's soundtrack

>>86430061
OP, I'm glad you got around to watching it. I find the show satisfying in many ways, and although some dislike it, I found it to be quite perfect. Again, that's just my opinion.
>>
>>86430464
>Inspired by William Carlos Williams
When did /co/ become this cultured?
>>
Beatrice is best girl.
>>
File: beatrice wirt.jpg (10KB, 236x197px) Image search: [Google]
beatrice wirt.jpg
10KB, 236x197px
>>86431633
I'd argue, but you're pretty right there.
>>
>>86430120
the ending made me cry because he didnt stay in the wood with beatrice
>>
>>86432067
>>86430120
I loved the ending
I'm still not sure if Wirt and Greg are alive, the entire thing seemed to be an allegory for Purgatory and Wirt, Greg, and Beatrice help lost souls reach Heaven before finding it themselves
>>
>>86432022
>ants.jpg
>>
>>86430061
Why'd you wait so long fuckface?
You missed all the discussion
>>
File: keeses.jpg (127KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
keeses.jpg
127KB, 600x800px
>>86431633
>>
File: over-the-garden-wall.jpg (243KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
over-the-garden-wall.jpg
243KB, 620x420px
>>86432211
Of course they're alive. They merely had a near-death experience. That's why they woke up right where they fell in.

That reminds me - I'm going to rewatch soon as part of my annual Halloween viewings. So fucking excited.
>>
>>86432956
post your annual list
maybe I'll join you
>>
>>86431176
>It's going up for sale on Mondo tomorrow, 12pm CST, unless you're looking for the SDCC version.
>I have no vinyl equipment but I'm buying one anyway. Goddamn I love this show and it's soundtrack
Their website says this Friday at noon?
>>
>>86433185

Mondo always does vinyl on Wednesdays. It's available digitally Friday.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.