[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why Selina Kyle never got as popular as Harley Quinn if she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Why Selina Kyle never got as popular as Harley Quinn if she's objectively a much better character?

Even Redhead Lesbian Batman that was a thing once is much a better character than Harley Quinn

Harley Quinn a shit like Damian and Red Hood, worst Batman characters ever
>>
>>86406012
>Even Redhead Lesbian Batman that was a thing once is much a better character than Harley Quinn

No, no, no, lesbianjew military brat Batwoman is the worst bat-character of the forever!
>>
>>86406012

Catwoman was and still is a bigher character than Harley. Harley's ascension to A-list status due to lolsorandum appeal doesn't take away from that.
>>
>>86406012
>Even Redhead Lesbian Batman

Until you mentioned Batman I thought you were referring to Ivy
>>
File: you keep using that word.jpg (15KB, 500x277px) Image search: [Google]
you keep using that word.jpg
15KB, 500x277px
>>86406012
>objectively
>>
>>86406012
First you need to take step away from the computer, take a deep breath, and calm your sperging.

The real reason is that she's an action oriented femme fatale who functions as both a vigilante and career criminal and that's a fairly difficult act to balance with a lot of writers simply not up to the task.
>>
Quality and popularity don't have much to do with each other
>>
>>86406012
>Why Selina Kyle never got as popular as Harley Quinn if she's objectively a much better character?
She did. But that was like 40 years ago.
She didn't stay topical. She has no modern relevance.

She is the archetype, but they never stick with it. In her comics, she barely ever steals, she vigilantes, and even then, it's half-assed.
>>
>>86406012
Modern Harley is shit, but she got popular because original Harley was actually an interesting character who introduced an entertaining dynamic into the cast.
>>
>>86406012
Learn English motherfucker? It's not a question just because there's a question mark at the end? You actually need to properly phrase your statement as a question, you fucking double nigger?
>>
catwoman is a far bigger batman character and she used to be insanely popular

shocker, nobody did shit with her character for an incredibly long time and it stopped resonating with mass audiences
>>
Not gonna even bother with OP's statement, but god damn I love the Audrey Hepburn Catwoman look.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.