[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: Spidey.jpg (57KB, 940x529px) Image search: [Google]
Spidey.jpg
57KB, 940x529px
So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop, what are your expectations for the next reboot?
>>
>>86402295
Marvel has the good sense to let it die and turns attention to something else.
>>
Just give me a fucking movie where he isn't in high school. Enough is enough, Christ.
>>
>>86402295
>So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop

When was it confirmed to flop? So far it's looking to be good.
>>
>>86402364
>So far it's looking to be good.
>>
>>86402389

so you hate brown people
>>
>>86402345
Of the 5 Spider-Man movies only one and a half took place in high school.
>>
>>86402415

Nice meme.
>>
>>86402415
No, I hate how they're ruining the characters by making Flash into a short little rich kid and MJ into some science nerd.
>>
>>86402389
Why is the school's janitor in the back hanging with these kids?
>>
File: SMT.jpg (9KB, 251x201px) Image search: [Google]
SMT.jpg
9KB, 251x201px
I know this meme is old as fuck, but this is necessary.
>>
>>86402389

A disposable bargain bin supporting cast whom we probably won't see in any of the sequels. Not enough to bother me to think that the movie will suck. Pete will be going to college in three years anyway when the next movie comes out. By that time, we'll get Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane.
>>
>>86402520
>but this is necessary

Not really.
>>
How is it confirmed to be a flop? Because it has a ton of foreign people?

I mean it does seem like it is pushing some cynical agenda and Flash looks totally fucking wrong but it's not a confirmed flop

also it will make like a billion dollars
>>
File: Zendaya.jpg (173KB, 1200x1627px) Image search: [Google]
Zendaya.jpg
173KB, 1200x1627px
>>86402545
>By that time, we'll get Harry, Gwen and Mary Jane.

But Anon, we already do have MJ.
>>
>>86402442

>and MJ into some science nerd.

why is that a bad thing? everyone was okay with it when Spectacular did that to Gwen
>>
Will Mary Jane even have red hair in the story?
>>
>>86402581
If she really is MJ, and she doesn't have red hair, I'll be mad. She needs to at least have red hair
>>
>>86402295
>to be a flop

What did you mean by that
>>
>>86402602
Don't you Mean Amazing Spider-Man? Or Spectacular, as in the cartoon? Or the comic? I don't know about the Spectacular comic, but in the cartoon and in the Amazing Spider-Man movie she was a nerd.
>>
>>86402295
>confirmed to be a flop

I can't imagine the reactions when this shit makes money like all the other Marvel films.

>muh corrupted journalism
>muh plebians can't into true taste
>muh sjw conspiracy
>>
>>86402295
>So now that Spider-Man Homecoming is confirmed to be a flop
Are we seriously still doing this?

Did you not learn from GOTG and Ant-Man or what?
>>
>>86402840
>her hair hair becomes red (and on fire) when she gains powers
>Flash gets ice powers
>this was a secret Spider-Man And His Amazing Friends adaption all along
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.