[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's worse: Neo-Adult Swim or its fanbase?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

>>
Neo Adult Swim, for encouraging those brain dead invalids.
>>
>>86402197
Both are the result from each other's shit.
>>
>>86402197
>there are people who dislike space ghost
Those people existed back when Space Ghost was on TNT too. Different people like different things and twitter lets them complain.
>>
>>86402335
It was on TNT? I thought it was TBS?
>>
>>86402197
>Rick and Morty .
>Family Guy.
>Funny.
>>
>>86402335

They're not drooling retards because they have different tastes, that's just a fact of human nature.

But what kind of disrespectful little whelp do you have to be to complain about a network unjamming it's head out of its own ass for one night to pay respects to the man who helped build the very genre of cartoon you apparently adore? There wouldn't fucking BE a Rick and Morty without Space Ghost: Coast to Coast, but such subtle nuances of basic fucking logic seem to be constantly lost on these gibbering mouth breathers.
>>
>>86402197
this has to be bait
>>
>>86402516
Clearly he didn't know the guy fucking died...which is why he asked "why?"
>>
>>86402516
/co/ is literally the only place that cares
>>
I'm sorry, OP? I can't hear you over the two dozen Nutshack threads on /co/ a the moment.
>>
>>86402618
When did The Nutshack become big outside of /co/? I've seen a lot of posts about it online recently.
>>
>>86402686
I've only ever seen it on /co/.
>>
>>86402570
to be fair though, there doesn't need to be a reason to air space ghost necessarily. it's an adult swim classic.
>>
>>86402722
>>
>>86402760
wew
>>
>>86402760
Nutshack revival on [Adult Swim] when?
>>
>>86402197
This really angers me. I didnt even find it that funny(in guessing because it was the first episode), but the guy died. Also, i find this old stuff more fascinating to watch rather then peter shitting himself again. Adult swim revival fucking when?
>>
>>86402197
Where did you find that tweet? I'm looking at the posts on Adult Swim's twitter account and I can't find it.
>>
>>86403033
It's too late. Adult Swim has changed permanently. They're becoming more homogenous with TBS everyday (given that they both air large quantities of reruns of Family Guy, American Dad, The Cleveland Show, and next week, Bob's Burgers).
>>
>>86403113
Adult Swim didn't tweet it, it was some random (mostly likely underaged/under 21) normie tweeting Adult Swim.
>>
>>86403119
Family guy, anerican dad, and cleveland show should all be nuked from the channel. Bobs burgers and king of the hill can stay, because they arent fucking cancer.
>>
File: ScreenShot_20160919214559.png (18KB, 513x207px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_20160919214559.png
18KB, 513x207px
>>86402197
>>86402516
>>86402570
I copied the text of the tweet OP into Twitter search and came up with one tweet from April 1, 2014.
>>
What the hell happened to Lazzo?
Why is he trying to steamline [as] with bottom of the barrel Fox shows?

Why are all the good experimental shit are aired in three of the morning instead?
>>
>>86402686
>>86402722
SiivaGunner, anons
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.