[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tom Dubois vs Jerry Smith

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: these two guys.jpg (97KB, 579x196px) Image search: [Google]
these two guys.jpg
97KB, 579x196px
Who is more terrible at being a father?
Who's marriage is more likely to fail?
Who is more pathetic?
and who's family loved them more despite all of this.
>>
>>86396905
Jerry's a bitch.

Tom's a kick ass bitch that can hulk out, at least.
>>
>>86396905
Jerry
Jerry
Jerry
Tom
>>86396932
But he needs the spirit of Niggartry in him.
>>
>>86396905
>Who is more terrible at being a father?
>Who's marriage is more likely to fail?
>Who is more pathetic?
Jerry
and
>who's family loved them more despite all of this.
Tom
>>
Tom > Jerry
>>
>>86397008
>TOM
>JERRY
WHUHHHHHHHH
>>
File: sara-dubois-tom-and-usher.jpg (28KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
sara-dubois-tom-and-usher.jpg
28KB, 500x333px
>>86396971
>>86396983
are you sure about the marriage part?
Tom's wife has probably cheated on him. Beth may boarder on hating jerry, but at least she's faithful.
>>
>>86397138
There's no real proof she cheated on him. The Young Fleezy ep basically has Fleezy say Sarah is a whole lot of talk but she's about as boring and nervous as Tom. She'd probably never really cheat just flirt a lot. Almost every episode about Beth and Jerry's marriage is about them almost getting to the point they divorce, Tom got kicked out of the house once.
>>
>>86397138
She's just a flirt, anon. Tom would've went total ape if she had actually done anything. He seems like the kind of fucker to snap once he's had enough.
>>
>>86397080
heh
Not sure if I'd watch a show like that
>>
>>86396905
At least Tom is a working man that earned his career through Law school and not assigned a job by the alien unemployment agency to pay for nut drugs.
>>
>>86397138
She loves Tom, and her family. If she would have left his ass by now if she didnt. Oh by the way OP to answer your question, Jerry is the more pathetic human being
>>
>>86397401
>Tom Dubois as a cat
>Jerry Smith as a mouse
>Jerry beats Tom but the twist is at the end of every episode Jerry goes back home to his family in the mouse hole, who hates him or thinks little of him (like in Rick and Morty) and Jerry turns to the camera and goes, "fuck my life."
>>
>>86396905
>Who is more terrible at being a father?
Jerry Smith.
>Who's marriage is more likely to fail?
Jerry Smith. Tom is still employed.
>Who is more pathetic?
Tom is pretty pathetic, but Jerry Smith makes Tom look like an alpha.
>Who's family loved them more despite all of this?
Tom's family.
>>
>>86397080
>>86397401
>an alt universe Jerry who gets divorced moves in with an apt universe Tom who gets divorced and they become roommates
Love it.
>>
>>86396905
I think they're both good at being fathers, though they do have issues that...many fathers have.
>>
>>86396905
>Whose
>>
>>86396905
Dubois got a Mega Man character named after him so he's probably a few tiers higher.
>>
Tom is a gullible idiot whos successful on his own despite his copious character flaws.

Jerry is also well meaning but a narrow sighted fuck up whos dependant on Beth both financially and emotionally.
>>
>>86396905
Tom's better because pretty much every other B-Plot in Rick and Morty focuses on how pathetic Jerry is. I think he gets like, 3 episodes where he gets a happy resolution.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.