[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's your opinion on Jessica Jones, /co/?. I thought it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: image_2.png (117KB, 400x390px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
117KB, 400x390px
What's your opinion on Jessica Jones, /co/?. I thought it was pretty awesome , I almost didn't watch in fear it would be ridden with SJW cringe but I didn't cringe once , It was on par with Daredevil.
>>
>>86391323
>>>/tv/
>>
>>86391447
Adaptations are /co/

You can't be obsessed with what is and isn't on-topic AND unfamiliar with the rules at the same time, it's contradictory.
>>
Like most of the other Netflix series it suffered from having what should have been a much more concise plot stretched out over 13 episodes.
>>
>>86391447
Netflix technically isn't TV
>>
>>86391462
This thread isn't about the adaptation aspect of the show. If the thread was "How accurate was Jessica Jones to Alias", then it would be on-topic. If you want a better opinion of what's good or bad in a show then you should fuck off to /tv/, they're much better suited to answer that question than us.
>>
File: Oh wait you're serious.jpg (23KB, 303x303px) Image search: [Google]
Oh wait you're serious.jpg
23KB, 303x303px
>>86391517

>If you want a better opinion of what's good or bad in a show then you should fuck off to /tv/, they're much better suited to answer that question

I assume that the OP wants to actually talk about the show, not have an entire thread about interracial cuckolding.
>>
>>86391323
I enjoyed the whole noir detective with super powers thing. Wish they had kept up that shit in the comics instead of going the family/kids route.

I liked that she was such a fuck up! As Noir protags are usually fuck ups and somewhat unlikable most of the time

She also looks a lot less for lack of a better term "basic" in the series than she does in the comics. I always got kinda annoyed that Cage settled with her. Iron Fist gets "Pam Grier with a robot arm" but Cage ends up with a basic bitch? Always annoyed me.
>>
>>86391579
Then go to another TV board. You don't see me going on /lit/ to talk about the 007 comics.
>>
>>86391682
But you could. Now stop derailing the thread, nobody's paying you to moderate.
>>
>>86391591
Luke tends to be a lot more down to earth while Danny seems to enjoy being an action star with a cool girlfriend.
>>
File: jessica jones life and times.jpg (47KB, 428x640px) Image search: [Google]
jessica jones life and times.jpg
47KB, 428x640px
I liked it a lot better than the actual comic, for one. 10th doctor as Kilgrave was amazing.

The problem now is that the only thing Jessica did in the comics was get knocked up by Luke Cage and become a pseudo-housewife, so I have no idea what they're going to do in season 2.
>>
File: image_2.png (233KB, 270x466px) Image search: [Google]
image_2.png
233KB, 270x466px
>>86391749
I assume Luke will end up with Claire instead , well hopefully
>>
>>86391591
thanks for an actual relevant reply m8y
:)
>>
>>86391591
>Iron Fist gets "Pam Grier with a robot arm" but Cage ends up with a basic bitch?

makes a lot of sense that a white knight would end up with a damsel in distress. Jessica was an emotional wreck and Luke Cage probably got off on being the one to save her. Happens all the time IRL.
>>
I wish it forced on smaller stories more. Kilgrave was just not interesting and the plot dragged out too much. I probably would have liked it more if that was just a plot running in the background of a more procedural show.
>>
>>86391749
>I have no idea what they're going to do in season 2
It's going to be her investigating IGH and the Unlimited-Class Wrestling Federation. D-man will make an appearance.
>>
>>86391323
It was awesome yes
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.