[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Mike Lazzo?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: Lazzo.gif (27KB, 270x231px) Image search: [Google]
Lazzo.gif
27KB, 270x231px
What does /co/ think about Mike Lazzo, the founder and president of Adult Swim? I've heard good things and bad about him, mostly good, but there's really not much information on him online.
>>
>>86388064
He's given shows a chance that bever would have been made otherwise. They don't always turn out great but I truly appreciate adult swim's willingness to experiment.
>>
File: dinosaur.jpg (87KB, 413x433px) Image search: [Google]
dinosaur.jpg
87KB, 413x433px
he will pay for his crimes, in this world, or the next
>>
>>86388293

I don't follow. What did he do? Does that comic have something to do with it?
>>
File: danke prince.jpg (453KB, 902x902px) Image search: [Google]
danke prince.jpg
453KB, 902x902px
>>86388353
if you really don't know i suppose it's a responsibility - my duty even - to inform you...

but it's just that i don't really want to

sorry to be the one to tell you that
>>
Waaaaay past the point where he should step down.
>>
>>86388480
Why do you think that? I know some people are mad at him for canceling Metalocalypse, but hasn't he been doing a decent job when you look at the whole company?
>>
>>86388064
Schoolboy ass nigga kept Space Ghost Coast to Coast from coming back for years and now it's too late
>>
>>86388064
He was good in the 90's-early to mid 00's, but maybe it's time for a new CEO
>>
>>86388064
I would like to see a biopic or documentary about his true thoughts. Because he started as this young guy who was given a blank slate and he did so much. Now he seems bitter about shit. It's weird.
>>
I don't think he needs to step down, he needs to be promoted out of [as] though to make room for fresher talent.

>>86388353
>Didn't allow more Metalocolypse to be made because of a personal beef with Small (even though the show had funding and a place to air on Hulu.)
>Cancelled Morel Oral (and cut it's last season by 5 episodes) even though Dino was doing exactly what Lazzo asked in making the show darker.
>Cut a bunch of episodes off 12 Oz. Mouse's last season which completely fucked the story
>Stole the idea for Too Many Cooks, Unedited Footage of a Bear, etc. from H. Jon Benjamin and David Cross
>Let [adult swim] become a haven of cheap live action shows
>Made [as] more Fox 2.0 than [as]

Really my biggest beef with the guy is that I don't think any show is safe to end under his rule. Imagine if he just decides he doesn't want more Rick and Morty between seasons or if the new Venture Brothers takes too long and he decides to halt funding.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.