[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: mindy.jpg (38KB, 398x452px) Image search: [Google]
mindy.jpg
38KB, 398x452px
Why did this QTπ never appear in the show? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>86386964
Because the movie is canonically the end of Spongebob. You couldn't have her in the show without addressing the plot points of the movie.
>>
>>86386964
The first movie never happened, Anon.

We'd already met Neptune/Poseidon in the TV Show, remember? He wasn't anything like the Neptune in the Movie.

That princess never existed.

And never will.

Just trash to be forgotten and never referenced in the show, like pretty much everything in the movies are.
>>
The first movie was shit.
>>
>>86387015
>We'd already met Neptune/Poseidon in the TV Show, remember? He wasn't anything like the Neptune in the Movie.

That's because in the movie he's old as fuck, which is why he looks/acts different.
>>
File: spongebob death.png (464KB, 837x463px) Image search: [Google]
spongebob death.png
464KB, 837x463px
>>86387020
You're shit
>>
>>86387081
I remember a few days ago some idiot said the spongebob squarepants film did not follow the heros journy.

But yeah it was a pretty good movie.
>>
>>86386964
Because movies are never canon.
>>
>>86387015
>We'd already met Neptune/Poseidon in the TV Show, remember? He wasn't anything like the Neptune in the Movie.

Simple solution. Original Neptune is an actual god who dwells in the mythical realm of Atlantis. Movie Neptune is just a king who was named after him.
>>
>>86387081
the second movie was shit
>>
>>86386964
Because I imagine getting Mandy Moore back would probably be pretty expensive
>>
The movie is endgame. We've discussed this before.
>>
OCEAN MAN
>>
>>86387099
The second movie didn't. The first movie did.

>>86388696
Mandy Moore? I thought she was voiced by Scarlett Johanson.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 569x533px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 569x533px
>Kids rule!
>>
>>86388696
>>86389402

It is Scarlet.
>>
>>86386964
Do you really want the show to ruin her too?
>>
>>86388440
In the hotel episode, I believe the old Neptune was referred to as "Neptune XIV".
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.